Finding a Mesero, and other questions para mi segunda vez a Hong Kong

Wednesday, July 12, 2023 6:20 PM
Hey Mongers, I'm delighted to report that I've booked a trip back to Hong Kong / Cascadas. I had a helluva time there my first time around (which I wrote about under RonJax, an account I lost access to after the TUSCL upgrade: [view link]) Some questions for you all as I prepare for this trip: * I had an awesome mesero last time I was there (Jose, #187). But, I didn't get his phone number. What's the best way to find out if he's working when I get back to the club? Should I just ask any mesero or is there a manager that would be easy to speak to? * Similarly, what if I want to track down a chica whose number I don't have. What's the best way to find out if a chica is working? * Does anyone understand how the new "dance card" works? I gather HK is now demanding a $30 payment to let a chica dance on you during a ficha. Does that dance card work only for the one chica you are getting dances with? Or is it good for any chica, and if so for how long? Any tips on how to get good ficha dances while avoiding this fee? (Like, does staying on the Las Chevalas side help?) * How safe is it to walk between HK and CC, especially at night? I gather they're only 150 yards apart, but I've read posts about people taking taxis between the two? * Extras: how much should extra should I expect to tip for services like sexo anal or BBBJ? * Any other tips or recommendations for a second timer in Tijuana?

9 comments

I will try to help. Mesero 's - I have found the best way to track down a Mesero is to ask the bathroom attendant. Other Mesero's don't want to track down their competition. Chica 's - much harder. There are so many I have not idea if you can find out if one is working or not. The $30 dance isn't a dance card, they just make you buy a wine drink instead of a beer or something similar as a ficha. Just say 'no wine' or something. In Theory the wine drinks are supposed to be longer and I have usually found that to be the case but not 3 times longer. I believe there is still an option for a $22? lap dance which is done in a small room of club Miami. The walk between HK and CC feels a little sketchy, but I honestly felt ok. A taxi would be a waste. Just walk quickly and keep your wits about you. There are plenty of police in the Zona and they need American tourist dollars. Extra's - normally you negotiate that with the dancer. I have had BBBJ without any tip. Anal seems to be $100 the couple of times it was quoted to me. My only tip for HK is go up to the new upper levels above the back stage if it gets busy, it seems to be less crowded and more importantly cooler up there. You can access it by using the spiral staircase in the middle that the dancers use.
rugrat
10 months ago
I'd be surprised if you are able to negotiate BBBJ with most of the higher end girls at HK (at least that's my experience). If you're looking for that, you may want to try La Carreta or Gold Palace (almost directly across from HK on the alley side) or Playboy club around the corner. I've had good luck at La Carreta and Gold Palace. One of the previous reviews describe Playboy club as a scummy little place and that's pretty accurate but, I'm guessing pretty much anything goes. I think that the walk between HK and CC is perfectly safe. It's less than a minute and there's plenty of traffic in the area. I can't imagine anyone taking a taxi? Grab some chow at Restaurant Azul which is part of Cascadas. They have balcony tables/seats that overlook the alley behind HK. You can enjoy a good meal and a drink while watching the street girls and other activities.
devl_dawgg
10 months ago
You might also try Dulce Gabana. Location wise, it mirrors CC (down from La Perla). DG is trying hard to have a large selection of girls. So there are more girls to select from there than at LC or GP. Also, they are not getting a lot of business even on their best days, so you might have some luck there. Regarding safety, keep your wits about you and don’t get plastered and you will be safe on TJs main streets as you are anywhere in the world. In six years of visiting for several days, once a month, I have had one very minor incident that I was able to simply walk away from. Our hotel was close and we planned to walk. Walked out of a bar near Revolucion at 1:00 am and was swarmed by beggars. Stepped back to the bar and called for a taxi. No big deal. I can get drunk almost anywhere on the planet. There are not a lot of places where I can walk into a bar and make a selection from a group of girls one third my age who all want to fuck me…for a small fee. Stay focused.
PutaTester
10 months ago
RonJax2, I can't answer all your questions, but I totally agree with what others have said about the walk between CC and HK. I've done it plenty of times and have never had a problem or felt unsafe, whether during the day or well after dark. As devl_dawgg said, I can't imagine anyone taking a taxi. It's a two-minute walk -- maybe three, tops. Just walk with conviction and keep in mind there's no need to talk to any people you meet on the street. Like rugrat, I've had BBBJs in TJ without paying anything extra -- with both HK and CC girls. In fact, without even asking for it, I've had BBBJs in TJ more often than covered. [I'm not arguing with devl_dawgg, who said, "I'd be surprised if you are able to negotiate BBBJ with most of the higher end girls at HK (at least that's my experience)." My standards probably run a bit lower than his! LOL] Of course, for me, a BBBJ in TJ does not include CIM; it is merely a warmup for the main course, served in multiple positions. :-)
EastCoaster
10 months ago
@RonJax2 I will play along and comment on your discussion. Q: What's the best way to find out if he/she (mesero Jose#187/chica-bar girl) is working when I get back to the club? A: Make a phone call to the club and ask to speak to a manager/customer-service person and tell them: “I am calling to express my gratitude for the excellent customer service I experienced at your establishment. On (the date you were there), I visited and was lucky enough to encounter two of your employees, (mesero Jose#187/chica-bar girl description). During my visit, they were courteous and helpful and went out of their way to ensure that all my needs were met. I am planning to visit (date) and would like to know if they will be working at that time.” Q: Dance card. A: Ask at the hotel lobby for a “menu” of the services and prices for the bar/Stripclub/brothel if they have one printed if not just write down on yours phone/pad the menu they give you. Then when you are in the bar ask the girl you are interested in the menu and verify with your notes/menu. Essentially the girls can negotiate their own prices, from the base price of the menu. Q: How safe is it to walk between HK and CC? A: As safe as any walk anywhere in the world where adult tourists travel, it can take you a couple of minutes or an eternity. Just be careful and don’t drink or do drugs and drive or walk or post etc etc etc. Q: Extras: how much should extra should I expect to tip for services like sexo anal or BBBJ? A: Every bargirl sets her own prices for “extras” beyond the basic full service (sex in missionary positions) for half an hour for about $100 so if she gives you a price you can afford for the specific extra you want, just pay it and be happy you can get what you want at a good reasonable price you can comfortably afford. Q: Any other tips or recommendations for a second timer in Tijuana? A: “Part of being successful is about asking questions and listening to the answers.” "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" Don’t overthink things and assume things. just remember that with the right mindset and realistic expectations, most American heterosexual men will have a good time in Tijuana (Hong Kong) because it is, according to Krusty is the Happiest Place on Earth. https://www.google.com/search?q=krusty+tijuana&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS1024US1024&oq=krusty+tijuana&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30j0i15i22i30.4677j0j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:5635bafb,vid:L5DGaUpaVvs Just make sure you behave like a gentleman and can afford your trips and don’t get buyer’s remorse, have fun and remember to “be careful out there.” And also remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
10 months ago
Great tips all around folks, I truly appreciate it. @rugrat, great tip on the upper levels, I don't think I explored there at all last time. Will check those out if it gets too crowded or hot! @devl_dawgg, also a great tip on Azul. I ate there last time but didn't know about the balcony that overlooks the SG action, I'm definitely putting that on the list. Regarding the dance card, I've read reviews saying meseros are demanding a $30 payment, after you've already bought a ficha, in order for a chica to dance on you. If getting dance costs a $30 wine ficha plus a $30 dance card this is no bueno, as we're talking East Coast prices and a $60 lap dance. But I don't know how long this "dance card" lasts and whether it applies to multiple chicas and fichas. It seems like this is a relatively new policy there, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it so I know how to budget my time (or maybe decide to spend more time at CC). @CJKent_band, asking the hotel lobby about it sounds like a good idea. I also like your tip about calling in advance to find meseros / chicas. @PutaTester and @CJ_Kent.... regarding being sober for the walk to and from CC, that's gonna be a challenge. I'm not planning to get completely hammered at CC, but if things go well I would definitely end tossing a few back while doing some fichas and VIPs. I'd definitely be tipsy for the walk back to HK. Maybe I'll walk there and cab back, lol. I'm so excited for this trip, and definitely willing to hear any further suggestions you or others have.
RonJax2
10 months ago
Tangential question, which maybe I'll post as another discussion, but does anyone have a handy guide for naughty language in Spanish? I've been on a hot streak on Babbel but I'm learning shit like "una hamberguesa con queso" which is useless for TJ. When I look up stuff to translate I'm never sure if I'm getting the right words. Like what's the better word for pussy, is it la concha or la panocha? Should I be calling a blowjob una mamada or sexo oral? Surely someone out there has put together a handy post with all the spanish phrases you'd need to know to have a fun time in TJ, right?
RonJax2
10 months ago
The $30 wine ficha includes a lap dance at your booth, it isn't $60. The 'dance card' I think refers to the $22 lap dances in the room off of Club Miami, mesero's will come around and try to sell you these also. It has been a while so the price of these may have also increased to $30.
rugrat
10 months ago
Dirty Spanish by Juan Caballero on Amazon. Great series. Focused on Mexico, but calls out the differences between other countries.
PutaTester
10 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion