Treasures
2801 Westwood Dr Las Vegas, NV 89109

Is this owned by the same folks that own Treasures in Houston?

Tuesday, July 18, 2023 6:30 PM
Been going to Treasures in Houston for 15 years and had a great time during this year's Final Four. Is this is similar to Houston, it'll be my first choice in LAS. I'd appreciate any insights anyone can provide.

4 comments

Not sure if it’s the same owners but it’s definitely NOT the same experience. Extras available but it’ll cost you big bucks.
Hank Moody
10 months ago
10 years ago I was going to treasures in Vegas and I never thought that extras would be available. as it was, I had probably the best topless lap dance ever had from a smokin hot babe.
Jascoi
10 months ago
^^ experiences like yours are what makes this hobby worth it. Some of my best lap dances have been in Vegas. I’m so looking forward to going again on 3/23. Treasures is always a go to club for me.
londonguy
10 months ago
I was in Vegas last week, and did not go into Treasures, so I have no comment on that. Here is what I do have to say: If you prefer daytime, the only pre 6pm club open is Chicas Bonitas in N. Vegas. It's going to be 99% Cuban and Afro-Latina, with limited English communication. BUTT (see what I did there?), it's easily the cheapest club in Vegas, and there are some fine ass girls in there (if you like latinas that is). Be aware there will be some thicksters in there as well. Good mileage. Palomino is next door, but they wanted 66$ to get in on a Tuesday at 730pm.....we passed, even though we love that place. Arguably the best VIP in Vegas? Closed off circular booths priced at $100/150/200, no drink upsell. Sophia's is a mid level that you could probably find some mileage if you hang around long enough. CH3 won't even do a floor dance, lame. Spearmint Rhino (SR) will have a good selection of fine ass girls, but their VIP is lacking. But they'll do floors. I don't go to Sapphire, because I don't like the experience. That's everything I got man! Jaybud999
jaybud999
10 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion