Jesse Watters (Replacement for Tucker Carlson) is Terrible

Thursday, July 20, 2023 1:50 AM
So Fox News (after putting up rotating replacement hosts for several weeks) has finally settled on Jesse Watters as their replacement for Tucker Carlson in the 8pm primetime slot. Watters is an insufferable no-talent hack. He started out doing those cringey man-on-the-street interviews where the segments are always edited to find the people who give the stupidest answers so the host can riff on them. Just garbage content. Then he got more exposure leading to getting his own 7pm show and now somehow somebody somewhere thought he's deserving of the 8pm slot. Whatever one thought of Carlson, his ratings were extremely high and his show had a loyal audience. Some may feel he deserved to be fired for the Dominion/J6 stuff. I get that. But this Watters guy is a smug, no-talent prick with a sophomoric frat boy personality and Fox's new primetime lineup is utter garbage. Fox is literally just CNN Lite at this point.

23 comments

The problem with Watters is the problem with the establishment right in general: Mitch McConnell, George W. Bush, Lindsey Graham, Mitt Romney, McCain both father and daughter, and so on. They support high immigration because big business wants cheap labor, endless wars because they are profitable for the military-industrial complex and are unwilling to work to reduce government spending. They are the Washington Generals to the Democrats Harlem Globetrotters. Tucker was fired because he didn't go along with all this. He was not part of the establishment and was constantly attacked. Trump wasn't part of the establishment either and has been subjected to accusations of being a Russian agent and puppet of Putin and politically motivated attempts to put him in prison. The Democrats are no better. The woke left and neocon right have turned themselves into the Washington Uniparty. Over on the left, anyone who doesn't go along with the establishment like Tulsi Gabbard and RFK Jr. is attacked too.
docsavage
10 months ago
Yeah, now that Tucker is gone, we will never ever hear anything resembling a discussion about demographic replacement on Fox News again. I honestly think this is the main reason he may have been fired. Their entire revamped primetime lineup (Watters, Hannity, Gutfeld) is basically like a three-hour neocon extravaganza. It might as well be sponsored by Lindsay Graham. They are basically controlled opposition. All of those guys couldn't care less about mass immigration or the cultural rot of America. Interesting that they demoted Laura Ingraham (who at least calls out McConnell and has a scintilla of being based) to 7pm. Even she is too much for them now, which says a lot.
LapHunt
10 months ago
Stopped watching any sable news years ago. It’s sad journalism
Mate27
10 months ago
RFK is a conspiracy theory nitwit. The idea anyone takes him seriously is frightening To be fair I have never seen him on sable news which apparently an idiot stopped watching years ago..
skibum609
10 months ago
What a copy cat faggit who has to justify why being a cuck is still being a man. SMH
Mate27
10 months ago
How utterly ridiculous is that a little homo like Mates with family members cannot even spell Faggot correctly, despite being one her entire life.
skibum609
10 months ago
^^ Mate is a retard Can’t fart and chew bubblegum at the same time
twentyfive
10 months ago
Skibum's cock-holster, 25IQ, repeatedly spells faggot with an "i", so he must also be "little homo like ... with family members cannot even spell Faggot correctly, despite being one her entire life." Truth.
gammanu95
10 months ago
^ wah.
skibum609
10 months ago
^^ Gammy you’ve been made into a little bitch by two old geriatrics Suck it up bitch.
twentyfive
10 months ago
LOL, demented dopey cockholsters think they can troll me
gammanu95
10 months ago
^ LOL Twelve year olds are unintentionally funny
twentyfive
10 months ago
I just don't watch cable anymore I've sort become a youtube guy. To get updated on current events I like a guy Greg Foreman from the show blackconservativeperspective. Really keeps you up to date on all the craziness going on.
Muddy
10 months ago
Gee, I can’t wait until I’m retired and the only purpose in life is to spam a strip club board with inane useless drivel like SkiDump and 2 bits. Lmfao Rotflmfao!!
Mate27
10 months ago
Like Muddy, I've drifted away from cable news to YT. I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Bill O' Reilly. Yeah, he spends some time plugging his books (Haven't bought one yet, but I just might.). Yeah he has a tendency to interrupt his guests/debaters. But by golly he has a solid journalistic background, and he's the one I go to first before the others. Trustworthy comes to mind.
minnow
10 months ago
^^ so stupid you don't even understand you're already old and doing it.
skibum609
10 months ago
sb609: Who are you calling stupid ? I'm guessing a poster above my prior post.
minnow
10 months ago
This post is REPLETE with stellar quotes! Laphunt: "smug, no-talent prick with a sophomoric frat boy personality" ...this is serious criticism when leveled in comparison to Tucker, who to my mind embodies every word of that quote! I may have to watch the new guy for a minute just to soak it up and bask in the dem-schadenfreude. Doc: "They are the Washington Generals to the Democrats Harlem Globetrotters." Holy shit this is mean coming from a conservative! Very very funny. Ski: "To be fair I have never seen him on sable news which apparently an idiot stopped watching years ago.." Outstanding usage of a prior posters misspelling in a rebuttal. One of my personal favorite moves. Mate, ski, 25, gamma: "retard", "faggit", "cock holster", "suck it up bitch", and the ultra low effort "wah". Actual LOL at my dining room table on a Friday morning. The devolution to name calling is predictable and funny.
drewcareypnw
10 months ago
Minnow you were one ^ above me and I posted ^^, so it was not you.
skibum609
10 months ago
Even though I tend towards the conservative side of things, I am not a fan of Jesse Watters and his smug, self-satisfied style. I think that he has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen, along with Adam Schiff, another unbearable smug, self-satisfied asshole.
crosscheck
10 months ago
SkiDumb, I’m half your age and have more responsibility than an old fat ass nearly retired guy like yourself who probably wanted to kill himself after gaining all that weight over Covid. You’re old and angry with nothing better to do than kiss another old guys ass like 2 bits. Lmfao!
Mate27
10 months ago
[view link] SkiDumb if he was on Cars.
Mate27
10 months ago
[view link] This is SkiDumb in Cars.
Mate27
10 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion