Can you remember the most beautiful dances you’ve seen?

Thursday, July 20, 2023 11:16 PM
….or do the faces and bodies just all run together after so many years? I guess reminiscing in my mind is a sign of getting old. But I sure can remember…. A gorgeous blonde at a club in Indianapolis in the very early 80’s and a first time baby stripper at the Tanga in Tampa maybe 25 years ago. The most luscious set of naturals I’ve ever seen (and felt). Side note about the 80’s babe. While extras are now more available there was something special about those days. Pre Rock Hudson and the onset of the knowledge of AIDS, many places you could get a long DFK at the stage for just one US American Dollar. Those were the days my friends

16 comments

It's the personalities I remember most.
JamesSD
10 months ago
Yes
georgmicrodong
10 months ago
DEFINITELY. A couple were regulars here in Baltimore so they aren’t hard to remember. But there was a Brazilian girl at penthouse Detroit 15 years ago who still pops into my dreams now and then. One room and we full on went at it. Had no idea how many songs and she didn’t care either. Also a girl at BDD, also South American but fair skinned and blonde. Hottest girl in the club and I wasn’t expecting much but she went super dirty and jammed her tongue down my throat in a chair fort and we took off from there.
Hank Moody
10 months ago
You know what one chick stands out, if we're talking just face beuty I had to go back to an old review to get the name but some girl named Delilah at Gold Club in San Francisco. I was like how this girl that pretty. One's of these girls you would only find in California. Actress, Model, level girl it's like hey lady why are you even stripping?
Muddy
10 months ago
I go every week now. It's great and unique in the moment, but in the hours after the face of the dancers or the feeling of being smothered is lost to memory.
Jdo11
10 months ago
There are probably about ten I remember that left a lasting impression. Some became favorites, one of them, unfortunately, died of a fentanyl OD.
ATACdawg
10 months ago
there's some girls that i easily remember and then others that just blur in with the rest (which is not fair because some of them are so nice and fun)
Jascoi
10 months ago
Hiliter back in the day has several beautiful women (emphasis on “had”), and you were close enough to the stage to see them. One acrobatics and sculpted gymnast type spinner could work the pole and the crowd would clap. Another dancer was a fitness model turned mommy. Both unforgettable.
Mate27
10 months ago
They're all a blur to me, tbh
drewcareypnw
10 months ago
I can still remember my 1st fav, she of perfect breasts, long sandy hair, and a near shy GND demeanor. Sigh . . . Before she put on the fake eyelashes and many pounds.
gSteph
10 months ago
There are a few past favorites that quickly come to mind, each one beautiful and hot in her own way but I wouldn't call any of them most beautiful unless they're compared to the current bunch from recent years.
TheeOSU
10 months ago
I often have strippers I run across who remember me, but I don't remember them. I'm not good looking or bad looking but have a unique look that people tend to remember. I even have situations where other customers in strip clubs come up to me because they recognize me due to us visiting the same strip club as regulars in the distant past. They still remember me from that and feel like they know me.
docsavage
10 months ago
If they were a favorite, I certainly remember them whether they were the most beautiful or not.
DandyDan
10 months ago
Yes. I am looking at a bottle of Vino Viagro that she gave me after a trip to the Philippines with her mother 20+ years ago. She is around 47 now and living in Las Vegas. I suppose she could still be dancing there.
shadowcat
10 months ago
@shadowcat Pics and Vids of the bottle and the girl or it didn’t happen. :D Good Times, Good Times.
CJKent_band
10 months ago
@motorhead I will play along and comment on your comment to my comment. Q: Can you remember the most beautiful dances you’ve seen? A: Yes; most beautiful dances I have seen were performed beautifully by beautiful ATF dancers. I have literally thousands of Pics and Vids of them wearing and not wearing the outfits I got them while dancing for me. :D
CJKent_band
10 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion