Iran

Friday, July 21, 2023 10:26 AM
The U.S. is sending additional warships and thousands of Marines to the Middle East to increase security in the wake of Iranian attempts to seize commercial ships there. Jimmy Carter should just have nuked them back in 1979 and been done with it. Many think Brandon is the worst president in US History, but I’m still betting on Carter when I go to Vegas

6 comments

You sound insane.
Nobodygtyu
10 months ago
…or one who takes anything seriously on a strip club board may be the one who needs a mental health check up
motorhead
10 months ago
Iran needs that cargo to sell on the black market to continue their payments to all the DC crooks.
etsutwigg222
10 months ago
"Many think Brandon is the worst president in US History, but I’m still betting on Carter when I go to Vegas" C'mon man: a toupe, a couple of mediocre wives, some side pieces, and a modest loan from daddy say otherwise.
jaybud999
10 months ago
We don’t use this oil. It mostly goes to China, which doesn’t have naval vessels that can patrol this area. We are using our ships to protect Chinese energy flow.
mark94
10 months ago
For all the talk about Chinese military, the vast majority of their oil travels through the Arabian Sea. Their navy is really a Coast Guard without the range to project power this far out. Any Nation with a couple modern Destroyers could shut down the entire Chinese economy in about 2 weeks.
mark94
10 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion