November 27, 1985 - On this day in history .........

Tuesday, July 25, 2023 6:59 PM
R Donuts opened in Fort Lauderdale Florida selling $1.00 coffees and $1.00 donuts. First of its kind, at least in the south. One dozen topless waitresses provided service. A more innocent time in America lol.

23 comments

I think they closed about 30 years ago, most of these guys wouldn’t know who they were.
twentyfive
10 months ago
We need the video evidence of this simpler time
Brahma2k
10 months ago
But we had bikini hot dog carts for years down here, sometimes you could get extra mustard and relish.
twentyfive
10 months ago
^And? Is there a point to that, or just some demented rambling about condiments?
gammanu95
10 months ago
Up in the cold north we never had neither bikini hot dog stands or topless donut shops….but in that simpler time, topless shoeshines were quite popular…..but you really didn’t your shoes shined. :)
motorhead
10 months ago
@gamma - Seriously dude, turning every thread into a petty argument over nothing is getting boring.
misterorange
10 months ago
Tell that to 25 IQ
gammanu95
10 months ago
Yeah whatever.
misterorange
10 months ago
“@gamma - Seriously dude, turning every thread into a petty argument over nothing is getting boring” — Yep gots to agree. Let’s move on. Let’s not start a SJG/Icee/Dougster vs Everyone flame war. We’re all here to have a little fun dreaming about Phoebe Cates on the diving board
motorhead
10 months ago
^Phoebe Cates - yessir
skibum609
10 months ago
I'm starting to think gammanu and 25 are the same person. Weird fight club situation going on.
Nobodygtyu
10 months ago
Look, I get it that the board is sick of our beef. As sick as I am of 25's shit. We had a peace, but he broke the peace and attacked me without provocation. I'm willing to remain the bigger man and say we can put our shit on hold, but he needs to stay in his corner. He has to give me peace to get peace. And to be clear: I am offering this for the board; not for 25. Either way, the ball is in his court.
gammanu95
10 months ago
Not even worth responding to
twentyfive
10 months ago
Engaging with the narcissist, 25IQ, accomplishes nothing. She is incapable of self-awareness, doubt, or shame.
gammanu95
10 months ago
^ How boring can a child get?
twentyfive
10 months ago
"Not even worth responding to" Yet, merits two responses. Dementia level: zucchini
gammanu95
10 months ago
Edit: Dementia level: Penguin-fucker rotflmao
gammanu95
10 months ago
^The biggest troll on the board and the most hypocritical about it.
skibum609
10 months ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tf4tYo-ssQs A skit of SkiDumb posting on this website! Lmfao!
Mate27
10 months ago
Mateswithhismom needs a real world life.
skibum609
10 months ago
Far be it from this rick to play the peacemaker, but Imma just point out that calling somebody a penguin fucker is hardly an insult. My bud alain le pingouine, who grew up in the Marseille zoo, is exclusively a penguin fucker. I keep say “Al, you were born wearin’ a frickin’ suit so the slutty hairless apes will be on you like flies on shit” but does he listen? Well I don’t know if he listens because he works a a mime so he’s constantly stuck in an invisible box, but the point is that he definitely fucks other penguins. Sometimes inside of an invisible box. But he has good taste in wine and we have a good ol’ time. Anyhoo…my point is that Gamma Ape really should try fuckin’ a penguin if he thinks it is an insult. He might enjoy it. Might make the flame wars less intense. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
10 months ago
Oh yeah, I think Skifredo should also consider some penguin fuckin’. Might mellow him out. I mean really, he claims to smoke weed, but he is the most uptight angry insano weed smoker I’ve ever encountered. I don’t know if fuckin’ penguins will give him the mellow, but the weed clearly ain’t workin’ so he should try something else. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
10 months ago
Not that I don't appreciate your input, rickthelion, because I don't; but I would really like to hear what rickthejellyfish has to say about penguin-fucking.
gammanu95
10 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion