Zona videos

Tuesday, August 1, 2023 12:08 PM
Not sure if anyone else has stumbled across this guys videos on YouTube? [view link] Some have good info others are kind of sketchy. Not sure I buy his advice that you don't need a passport? If nothing else they are entertaining...

5 comments

Very familiar with Luke Powell. Complete BSer. If you follow his advice, you are going to spend a lot more money than necessary and maybe even piss off a few people. People with guns. You cite the example of not needing a passport to cross the border. That is true if you are willing to suffer a lot of grief in both directions, including paying a bribe to go through the Mexican side. Never done it myself, but I have seen it happen multiple times. I don’t think he has ever taken a puta arriba. Example, his review of Deja Vu Tijuana. Deja Vu is much more expensive than the Zona clubs, including charging a $10 cover 24/7. Food is bad and expensive. The Deja Vu girls are OKAY, but the selection is poor as there are few to choose from, even on weekends. The girls try to stand firm on $150 a session. Probably because they know that when most mongers lock into a girl, it is because she has something that the others don’t and there are not enough other options. Also the rooms are $50+ a session. In the Zona, HK charges the most at $40 and includes a drink (if you know enough to ask for it). CC is $16. I know that he did a bit on HK with their permission. After the report he was told never to come back. Luke Powell is a waste of time and electricity.
PutaTester
9 months ago
Hey PT. What was HK’s beef with his take on HK? I watched some of it and it didn’t seem massively inaccurate though it was pretty lame and didn’t remotely capture the vibe in that place
captainfun
9 months ago
Captain my Captain, my understanding is that they expected a higher quality production. He represented himself as a quality professional and delivered an amateur result. HK has professionals that they work with, so they know the difference.
PutaTester
9 months ago
my understanding is that Luke spilled the beans on c7 and got it shut down for a while. That's when we were clubbing in the basement of Korea.
Jascoi
9 months ago
I've seen Luke Powell's videos and they're not particularly informative or valuable. He continually talks about "smashing" TJ girls but I'm not sure he's ever had sex with any of them. And common sense would tell you to have your passport in hand when crossing the border to avoid any hassles and additional costs and scrutiny. Another TJ YouTube guy is 420Jon69. He fancies himself as an expert on mongering and women in general but is useless as tits on a bull. However, he frequently interviews an American guy in his 70s who he calls "Tim." That guy has a lot of valuable knowledge and experience in many countries and seems like a good, down-to-earth guy that a lot of us can probably relate to. All 420Jon69 does is lay in bed, smoke weed, beg for money for some "Jedi" club he's allegedly starting and brag about the women he dates, as if it takes some special skill to hook up with Latina sex workers.
JAprufrock
9 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion