Did Another Forum Bite the Dust?

Thursday, August 3, 2023 7:03 PM
I am on about four forums focused on adventures in Mexico. (Hi. My name is PutaTester and I have been an addict for seven years.) One forum seems to have fallen off the Internet, chicabow. It literally wasn't there one day. Anybody else on that forum? Can you access? The message is something like it cannot find the server. Am I the only one having issues...with that forum I mean? (A forum dedicated to my issues would be both enormous and boring.)

8 comments

I get the same error message...
devl_dawgg
9 months ago
ditto.
Jascoi
9 months ago
ISG says they were hit by a ransomware attack. (You probably read that, I assume you're on ISG too...)
RonJax2
9 months ago
As an unrelated aside, if you or anyone else are online, I've got 1 review pending, and 3 more I'm about to post, if you wouldn't mind giving me a thumbs up in the unpublish reviews queue.
RonJax2
9 months ago
Thanks, @PutaTester. I tried to log on a couple of days ago and was getting the same message. Wasn't sure if it was just down for maintenance or something.
JAprufrock
9 months ago
Its back BUT rebuilding the site
Greanbeans
9 months ago
"This site can’t be reachedThe webpage at https://chicabow.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. ERR_FAILED" this is what I just got again a couple of minutes ago when I tried to open it. it's been like a week now. I even swallowed my pride and paid the 25 bucks (for one year) to get VIP status again at Tijuana talk. I've come to the conclusion that I AM a forum junkie.
Jascoi
9 months ago
You and me both brother.
PutaTester
9 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion