Mom hires “Barbie” stripper for kid’s party

Friday, August 4, 2023 10:14 AM
Are people really that stupid? Or sheltered? Perhaps founder needs to start giving away memberships to the uninformed [view link]

6 comments

Well that shows. How many dumb sob's we have in this country. But the biggest dumb sob is in the White House at this time.
bang69
9 months ago
@bang69 ur randomly bringing up the current president in a thread about barbie strippers. What does that say about the state of your life lol.
Nobodygtyu
9 months ago
Clickbait headline, read the story. Parents selected the Barbie from a phone book thinking it was a Barbie for kids. The stripper arriving and seeing it was a mistake, adjusted her show to be just Barbie for a children’s party. “Barbie, being the professional she was, adapted her routine to fit her audience, and all went well. “She did not take off her clothes,” Julie recalls. “I followed her around thrilled that Barbie came to my birthday party. And all of the parents there had a really good laugh.””
Brahma2k
9 months ago
My mom never hired a Barbie for my birthday party. she never even hired Bozo the clown. I would welcome that Barbie stripper. even now.
Jascoi
9 months ago
Agree with Brahma. That article was not as advertised.
gammanu95
9 months ago
I remember going to a club in Nashville where a woman brought in food for the dancers and her adolescent kids. Left there as fast as I could.
Jdo11
9 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion