Texting with Chicas without revealing your phone number?

Monday, August 7, 2023 7:25 PM
I'm just back from a trip to TJ (review here: [view link]) and I came back with a handful of numbers from chicas, some of whom I want to keep in touch with. The problem is, I don't want to give out my real phone number to any of these ladies, for various but important reasons. For communicating with dancers in the US, I have a google voice number, which has been working just fine. However, it seems that google voice texts to phone numbers in Mexico don't work. (They can text me, I just can't get a message out to them.) What do you all use to communicate with chicas, if you aren't using your real number? The only solution to this problem I can think of would be to buy (and continue to pay for) a burner phone, but that seems an expensive solution. Is there an easier way to text with chicas where I won't be giving up my real phone number?

15 comments

I use WhatsApp and link it to my google voice number. I think most of the chicas are familiar with WhatsApp.
devl_dawgg
9 months ago
WhatsApp
PutaTester
9 months ago
Man. I'm glad I'm divorced. All these guys cheating on their wives. I wonder if the wifes are cheating on their husbands?
Jascoi
9 months ago
Seems like you’re rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. TJ has double the murder rate of notoriously dangerous US cities St Louis and Detroit. FSW with STI’s hover around 50% and a quarter are heroin users. The cartels are fighting over the brothels and strip clubs and whacking people. And you need to be aware of pickpockets at every corner including the dancer you’re with. And you’re worried about your phone number?
motorhead
9 months ago
Motörhead lol.
PutaTester
9 months ago
WhatsApp, Google voice, TextNow (you can get numerous anonymous #s for free with)
BubbleYum
9 months ago
Thanks for the suggestions all. Wiring up a Google Voice number to WhatsApp did the trick for me, I’ve gotten in touch with 2 chicas that way, brilliant.
RonJax2
9 months ago
^^^Whatsapp will be more user friendly but once you have the Google voice number, you can just text from it. No WhatsApp needed
Brahma2k
9 months ago
@Brahma2k, google voice has been my go-to in the US. The problem is it won't send messages to Mexico. Connecting my GV number to a WhatsApp account did the trick for me though.
RonJax2
9 months ago
You could use the Telegram App. Mine is linked to a burner phone but you can link it to any name of your choice instead of a number.
londonguy
9 months ago
Also @Jascoi, I think even if you aren't married, giving your real number to a chica (or even a US based dancer) would be a bad idea, for all kinds of reasons.
RonJax2
9 months ago
So is Motorhead the new Desertscrub profile? Similar writing and opinion on TJ and it's issues but seems a bit more mellow than Scrub is.
azfriole
9 months ago
K. If you text “a chica,” it’s Gna be some dude texting you back, and the only reason they want to keep in touch is to try to get money from you in some way, whether legitimate or via scam. Just move on buddy.
PinkSugarDoll
9 months ago
^ That right there is a reason not to give out your real number. But fortunately that’s never happened to me. Usually when a dancer gives me her number it’s because she volunteers it after I’ve done rooms, been respectful and tipped appropriately. And usually it’s because she wants me to come back to the club. Not sure about the ladies of TJ though, I think at least one I’ve talked to wants to meet OTC. And it seems from others experience that’s common there.
RonJax2
9 months ago
Mixed bag with the chicas. I have a few numbers. We communicate via WhatsApp. Most are “genuine”. About 2 have asked for $, (not right away). 1 of them i did send her a small amount. I’ve known her for a little while. 2 of them are my travel buddies. 1 has gotten back to ATF status. I do post a bunch of stupid shit on WhatsApp 🤷🏽‍♂️. It’s entertaining
Greanbeans
9 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion