When the dems lost the Supreme Court, they start abusing us through lower courts

Friday, August 25, 2023 9:40 AM
The Republicans, Conservatives, and the rest of the right in this country need to wage unrestricted total population lawfare against the democrats. They went down this road, and now we need to see mugshots of democrat politicians. Hillary, Bubba, Hunter - anything and everything that can be indictable, prosecutable, and jailable should be brought against every democrat possible. They are doing this to the country, the country needs to do it to them. The democrat party hates representative democracy, they hate the Republic and they are done with it. They want single-party rule and they will do anything to get it. They want absolute, unfettered power and control over every individual in this country. They want to tell you what appliances you can have, what car you can drive, what medication you will receive, and how you can speak. They want to abuse prosecutorial power to punish their opposition? We have states and cities with Republican DAs and AGs. It is time for them to get to work, We The People cannot keep fighting with one hand tied behind our backs.

25 comments

Hey man Hunter is too busy doing lines of coke to have time to pose for a mugshot.
shailynn
9 months ago
Agreed
Givemegothgirls
9 months ago
"This forum is for people to post whatever they want, as long as it's not political or regarding Tijuana."
PAWG_Patrol
9 months ago
You sound insane
Nobodygtyu
9 months ago
Go write about it in your diary.
NinaBambina
9 months ago
I mean they literally copied what the Republicans did for decades in the lower courts
JamesSD
9 months ago
get some help.
BumHip
9 months ago
Yeah I don't think people pay attention enough to some of these stories and how fucked our justice system is. Forget fair and impartial all these judges are political pawns.
Muddy
9 months ago
Wah, but they did it too - the cry of the progressive - the lowest of the low.
skibum609
9 months ago
Hmm…PAWG Patrol must be smarter than the average bear. He pointed out that: "This forum is for people to post whatever they want, as long as it's not political or regarding Tijuana." I expect Skifredo to waste his life posting stupid political bullshit in the front room. Well, the part of his life that isn’t spent filling out divorce paperwork in crayon, the way he learned at the worst law school in the country. But this rick has one question: why aren’t the rest of you aren’t telling Gamma Ape and Fredo to move this shit over to the stupid politics room? ROAR!!!
rickthelion
9 months ago
Maybe because the only person who can “move” a thread is founder? And the rest of us are content to not reply since it just bumps the thread to the top of the page? Wise up, Lion.
Hank Moody
9 months ago
Moody ape, perhaps this thought is too sophisticated for damn dirty apes but Gamma ape could apologize for wasting bandwidth here and post a new thread in the political room. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
9 months ago
Imma repurpose this thread. Let’s all vote on whether Gamma ape or Skifredo wear adult diapers. This rick’s vote: the both make the boom boom in their depends. What say you all?
rickthelion
9 months ago
What I can’t understand is how with the whole damn internet to post political rants on, someone comes to a titty bar site to share them? Will your wife see them and divorce you if you put them on Facebook or twitter? Are guys who pay women to jack them off in a broom closet sided “vip” the great political minds of our generation? Have you been kicked off of all other social media and “founder’s free for all zone” is the only place left that will let you click submit? Why here?
drewcareypnw
9 months ago
And why in the Front Room...?
Call.Me.Ishmael
9 months ago
"What I can’t understand is how with the whole damn internet to post political rants on, someone comes to a titty bar site to share them?" Some people consume bullshit media from sun up to sun down. They make their whole life and identity about politics. They consume AM talk radio when driving. They sit on their couch and yell at their TVs and wives while they work themselves into a frenzy. Then, unfortunately, when they sit down to shit and pull out their phone, they make political posts here too since they have no personality of their own..
SanchoRG
9 months ago
Fucking weirdo, living in absolutes like that.
jaybud999
9 months ago
Mistakes happen and I forgot to double check I was in the politics forum. It's funny as fuck watching all the wannabe mods lose their minds, though.
gammanu95
9 months ago
^ Passive-aggressive much Gamma Ape? I mean really, you could just apologize for bein’ a frickin’ dingus and move on. But noooo… you have to complain because people call you out for postin’ political shit in the front room. Know this Gamma Ape: I feel bad that I made you feel bad so I’m currently playing the world’s saddest song on the world’s smallest violin just for you… psych! I’m actually ‘bout to program my Tesla to go find you and go all frickin’ wildebeest on your ass. You probably don’t have much to worry ‘bout because I usually get all drunk and forget about shit like this. Then again, a Tesla driven by a frickin’ lion might show up and do donuts on your mommy’s lawn while you watch in fear from the basement where you live. You can post about that in the front room. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
9 months ago
^^ Of course mistakes happen, and your mother made the biggest mistake ever made!
twentyfive
9 months ago
@ drewcareypnw 😂😂😂 Nailed it. Someone should frame that. I go to tuscl to review titty bars and find new titty bars. That's it. I don't understand users who come here to fight or make grand political statements.
PAWG_Patrol
9 months ago
^Then why are you responding? Why not just move on to another discussion? It takes two to tango, PAWG.
gammanu95
9 months ago
Gamma Ape, here is the thing: the reasonable posters on TUSCL, like PAWG patrol, want to make this thread a living monument to the proposition that politics belong in the frickin’ political room and the only posters who violate that rule are dinguses. Or is that dingi? Anyhoo, to return to the topic at hand, we want this thread to continue and for you to keep trying to justify yourself. That way the uninitiated will read this shit and go “that Gamma whosiewhatsis is a real bonehead dingus I don’t wanna be like him!” That will prevent more political posts in the front room. So keep helpin’ us out by continuing to be a dingus. TTFN…err…ROAR!!!
rickthelion
9 months ago
Gamma: he’s trying to get you to stfu about politics on the titty board. Obviously.
drewcareypnw
9 months ago
You are so confused. Turn off Fox, OANN, Newsmax, Facebook, or where ever else you get your information. For the good of your mental health and for the good of your family, who is probably sick of hearing your bullshit.
sfeteh122
9 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion