Bitter Bitch vs Cumbucket

Thursday, August 31, 2023 4:03 AM
I made a quick visit to my most regular club. A dancer I did not know came up and pitched lap dances. She was not really my type (too hefty). Plus, she mentioned without me asking that her dances were the same in VIP as on the floor. I told her I was waiting for a certain dancer who went to the dressing room (to bring me chocolate!). This dancer's reaction: Fine, if you'd rather stick your cock in that cumbucket. I hope you don't catch whatever disease she has this month. Now, this is a club where extras are very common, but I know this tiny little redhead does not provide any extras. I still prefer her company and dances. That has to be the most blatant backstabbing I have ever experienced in a club. Gosh, just move on to the next guy. Should I have told the nice dancer what the porky bitch said abut her? (I did not.)

26 comments

No don't start drama. Also I love that strippers think saying other girls is off putting to customers.
JamesSD
9 months ago
You never know if these girls are best friends or mortal enemies
Muddy
9 months ago
competition breeds contempt. my 9 fave was not present one night. so a girl from my b squad (b stands for a girl that i'll only get if i'm bored) comes to me and says don't think that your special. she does lots of things to you with other guys too - that nasty bitch. i just simply shrugged my shoulders, stayed and did nothing for an hour and then just left. i never ever got another dance with that b squad bitch ever again. why would i? she ripped me off months before i met that 9. saying shit behind her back was't ever going to get me back.
rattdog
9 months ago
If she ripped you off, why would you get dances with her at all? Even if you were bored? She wouldn’t have even made the b squad.
FLAP3000
9 months ago
I wouldn’t mention it because who cares. Nothing good will come from telling the redhead that the other dancer is talking trash about her. Chances are she already knows it anyway. Most dancers will say anything to get a LD from you and steer you away from the competition. Years ago I became very friendly with a dancer in Sacramento. She worked in a club with her cousin, who she loved. But when it came to getting a LD they would say whatever they could to try to get me in the LD room. All bets are off when it comes to making money.
StripClubXpert
9 months ago
The only acceptable response to something like “Fine, if you'd rather stick your cock in that cumbucket. I hope you don't catch whatever disease she has this month” is “Yes, that is exactly what I plan to do, thank you for informing me that her diseases only last a month.” That’ll shut the bitter bitch up. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
9 months ago
I would just respond "Yea, I gave it her this time" !!!!
etsutwigg222
9 months ago
flap. she only ripped me off once. while on the b squad i only got her for lappers like 3x or something. after the ROB incident the only way she could ever be reconsidered as a choice for fun is if she gave me real mind blowing head.
rattdog
9 months ago
Count me in the "don't bother telling her" group. If you are happy with the service the redhead provides, then no one else's opinion matters, especially that of a jealous dancer. Drama is to be avoided whenever possible, in my opinion. YMMV.
georgmicrodong
9 months ago
Yea, there’s enough potential for drama in the club. I’d rather blend into the background and stay off everyone’s radar. I had a girl tell me she left a club in another city because of all the extras she saw other girls doing. My response? “Holy crap, I can see why you left there. What’s the address again?” She smiled but I don’t know if she thought I was funny. It did add a club to my list when visiting that city though.
Hank Moody
9 months ago
Toxic people don't understand they are toxic generally. When toxic dancers lose $ to non-toxic ones, they tend to assume it's because of extras. Could also have been a Hail Mary by the BUW. If the BUW seems potentially violent, you should warn your fav to watch her back. Although, she probably already is aware. But, no need to get into the specifics of the insults, unless your fav asks.
ilbbaicnl
9 months ago
I don't talk to dancers about other dancers. And if they try to talk to me about another dancer, I change the subject ASAP. I don't do drama. If a dancer said something like that to me, I'd likely stop dealing with the trash-talking dancer. Because I don't do drama.
Call.Me.Ishmael
9 months ago
Tell the bitter one that you already have a standing monthly appointment at the clinic. That'll show her. :)
rickdugan
9 months ago
I just brought new hearing aids, with a noise canceling feature, they were expensive but worth it, cause I don't need to listen to shit like this.
twentyfive
9 months ago
Avoid drama; if she’s bitching to rando customers you KNOW word is out. Toxic gonna be toxic, just don’t enable (patronize) them. The petty competitive nature of women can be a tool for customers, but you have to be careful sincevtools can slip & cut you. And don’t forget the possibility that Virgin Redhead may not be sharing “the whole truth” with you.
RiskA
9 months ago
Avoid toxic people. Don’t argue with them. Don’t talk with them. Don’t get them in trouble. Don’t do business with them. Just walk away.
mark94
9 months ago
I know he's toxic. I know he's a troll. I know i could just ignore him. But he's bragging about new hearing aids?! He's blind, deaf, and demented, LOL!
gammanu95
9 months ago
^ boring little child.
twentyfive
9 months ago
No point in telling her what the pissed off wannabe said, there is zero possible upside to that. As for how to respond to her, something like "I'd rather catch a disease from that sexy girl than have a fat ass bitch like you on my lap" would do the job.
whodey
9 months ago
I personally prefer the term “cum dumpster” over “cum bucket.”
shailynn
9 months ago
@rattdog said "(b stands for a girl that i'll only get if i'm bored)" ^ No, that is not what b stands for. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-yC_doXWko Like others said, I'm in the "don't bother telling her" camp. For the same reasons GMD & CMI outlined.
Dolfan
9 months ago
Based on your previous reviews and when we have interacted, I think I know the club, and it's a place I have supported in the past but simply don't go to very much any more. If I'm right, I'm not surprised. Not to stereotype (but still doing it) there are some white bitches there I wouldn't trust for anything. At my regular clubs with mostly non-white girls, the girls may talk shit (all girls do) but they don't air dirty laundry the same way. Only the Americanized foreigners do this back-stabbing shit. The ones who haven't been polluted by American bitch culture are still the most fun to be around, and are generally hotter IMO. Also, fat bitches be hatin on skinny bitches. It doesn't go the other way around. Regardless of what people who have an audience in media would ram down our throats, 90%+ of men (forgive the made up statistics, but I have met a large enough sample of dudes in my life to know) would rather fuck a fit woman than a fat one. You can talk nonsense ("Lizzo is hot", LMAO) but you can't change tens of thousands of years of evolutionary psychology as it pertains to sexual selection.
5footguy
9 months ago
It was Tattletale's
goldmongerATL
9 months ago
5footape speaks the truth. But it ain’t just 10’s of thousands of years. It’s 10’s of millions. My late pappy used to go for the fit lionesses. Hell, you think a male rat gonna fuck some slovenly fatso female rat? Hell no! Rats are pretty discriminating; male rats gonna try to fuck the fit female rats and it is only the loser male rats that get stuck with the fatsos. Anyhoo, this rick goes for the fit lionesses too, but this rick also go for the fit female hairless apes. Not skinny - fit. I don’t want no speed freak weirdo chicks. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
9 months ago
I wouldn't care enough to respond. I wouldn't care enough to remember to tell some other chicks
PoundKing
9 months ago
Right? Girls get too pressed when you refuse a dance. Yeah don't start drama. I don't start drama normally I only start something if she's being really unacceptable or if she keeps talking shit then I'll talk back or tell a bouncer that she keeps bothering me after I said no or she's going insane
Dustyhawkins
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion