Playhouse Lounge
​1205 US Route 130 N Burlington, NJ 08016

Clarification

Sunday, September 3, 2023 1:31 AM
Why do most of the reviews start with a couple paragraphs describing all aspects and functions of the club? Is there some type of benefit in doing this? I typically just write a review about what happened when I was there.

15 comments

Some guys find it useful. Some guys like to include that information. It's also related to the review guidelines that you're given the opportunity to read when you go to post a review. But if your reviews are getting accepted without it, then I see no reason to change.
Call.Me.Ishmael
8 months ago
OP, the descriptions benefit guys like me who travel a lot and visit clubs we've not been to before. I don't need to be told where the bar, the stage, and the bathrooms are, but I like to know costs (for parking, cover, dances, etc.) and get a sense of what the lap dance and VIP areas are like.
EastCoaster
8 months ago
It's easier to repeat it a million times in reviews instead of having people read 10s of reviews looking for someone who included it
Raeda
8 months ago
1. It provides some sort of proof that you were actually there 2. It shows that you put some sort of effort into your review and aren't looking to get free VIP with the most minimal effort possible. 3. This is a strip club review website, not a dancer review website. I reject reviews that don't talk about the club at all. I'm not here to read about the other dancers, I want to know if a club seems like a safe environment to work at or not. By all means, discuss what the women look like and also be respectful about it, but don't forget to include details about the club as well.
BubbleYum
8 months ago
@BubbleYum You have one review, yet you judge who gets something approved or not? Odd system here. If you are a dancer, you probably have a lot of insite we could use. Maybe you could share some of what you know, and post a few reviews?
BumHip
8 months ago
It’s the rules We follow orders, son. We follow orders or people die. It’s that simple. Are we clear?
motorhead
8 months ago
I appreciate all the feedback and I will try to include some more information in my reviews. Thanks
Jnj041
8 months ago
It becomes redundant to include the club details. If someone reviewed in the past 6 months, then likely nothing has changed on the club or the vibe. What is the benefit for adding these, from a (roughly) mere copy of the precedent? I had a review which had a lot of details, pricing, fees, safety, night time vs day time charges, but all in tiny sentences, as it was pointless to pad those numbers with words. That was rejected and I felt it was frivolous to fix the review. - Apart from these ramblings. Where can I locate the guidelines @motorhead ?
stainglass
8 months ago
stainglass, you can be forgiven for not knowing where to find the guidelines. When adding a review, it says "Earn 4 weeks of free VIP time for each review you have approved and published. Your review will be read by other community members for approval, so please read our review guidelines." If you curser over the words "read our review guidelines" on the Add a Review page, then click, it will take you to the guidelines. But there's no indication -- neither bolding nor a visible hyperlink -- that would give you any clue that that's where you can find them. IMHO, the fact that the guidelines are hidden like this is the greatest source of problems in the submission of poor reviews, especially for newbies. It's great that there are guidelines, but for fuck's sake, why not make them easier to find? The guidelines talk a lot about using paragraphs, which is important. However, I think the single most important thing that *isn't* said in the guidelines that *should* be is that reviewers need to *put a line of spacing between every paragraph.* So many reviews are down-voted because they're nearly impossible to read. Spacing would greatly help to solve that problem. founder, are you listening?
EastCoaster
8 months ago
Honestly, as tedious topics go, this one has met or exceeded the "What pants do I wear?" subject. Some customers like to see *some* level of detail about the club itself, and some reviewers like to include it. Others don't. Whichever way you lean, the club description can be accomplished in 2 to 3 sentences. It's not a heavy lift. And when it comes to the lapdance areas and VIPs, it's actually relevant. No one has ever required architectural schematics and a topographical map of the surrounding area. This is just a reoccurring tantrum on the part of a few here. If your reviews run low on club details but are being accepted and posted anyway, then you probably don't need to change anything. It's fine.
Call.Me.Ishmael
8 months ago
At the end of the day if parking or drink cost or any other small details is really going to stop you from going to a club where you know the dancers are hot and are going to tug or grind on ur meat wand until they extract that vanilla for cheap then ur likely a bitch. So it's not that important but it is helpful if its your first time and don't want it to seem like it is, dont forget stippers are whores and have all their brain cells in their ass cheeks which they shake away daily, so if they can tell ur new they usually try to take advantage of that. Stripper brain says if the guy is new here he is probably a newbie, in reality you may be a seasoned vet but first time at this particular club and know more about it than them cuz u read 50 reviews. So always helpful to know but its not so important it will dictate whether you show up Finally the more comfortable you are at the club the more comfortable you can make the whores and the better job they can do at getting all that sticky vanilla out On this fine labor day who else is about to go shoot their vanilla in one of these dumb whore's mouths?
vanillaextract
8 months ago
"Finally the more comfortable you are at the club the more comfortable you can make the whores and the better job they can do at getting all that sticky vanilla out" In other words, you're a piece of shit who has zero respect for women. That was includes your mother, too. Gotcha. No wonder you go to strip clubs and pay women for attention and services. 🤭😂 Also, I don't *have* to review shit. I can vet reviews just as much as other VIP members with my dancer membership. Don't like it? Cuddle up with your fellow trash friends here and cry about it.
BubbleYum
8 months ago
^ that's quite a leap, to accuse him of not respecting all women, including his mom just because of his comment on sex workers doing what they are there to do, which is to receive payment in exchange for getting the patrons sticky vanilla out. Why would you insult him? He's no different than any other patron you see that provides payment for services, that's how sex workers like you make a living.
mickey48066
8 months ago
mickey: thnx bud but dont worry about it, her brain cells are being shaken away as we speak! We need to worry about her! LOL. These dumb hoes never stop entertaining me the whore wants me to respect her for being a whore. LMFAO. This one thinks she can mix herself in with respectable women when she bounces on cocks for a living. She has no critical thinking skills and will be stuck desperately taking off her clothes and bouncing on all varieties of cocks, extracting vanilla, and relying on us "pieces of shit" to survive until the last of her days and you know what... good for us! HAHAHAHA
vanillaextract
8 months ago
That’s my BubbleYum…… you tell ‘‘em baby. I wasn’t too fond of all the whore name calling either..if you think the dancers are that bad than “Stay Away”. Dirtyburt
dirtyburt
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion