Austin

Monday, September 4, 2023 8:21 PM
Are there any must visit clubs in Austin? I’ll be there next week for a short trip, and might have a night or two free to visit a club. Any recommendations? Curious about quality of dancers, mileage, and general costs. Thanks!

3 comments

If you want itc LDKs your best bet is divas, xtc, chicas in that order. The same applies for itc extras. Be aware that you'll need to converse in Spanish but that shouldn't be too difficult. Extras here run ~$. Otcs are bountiful and shouldn't run more than $$ to $$$ for the top most chica. Highly recommend Yadira and Africa on days at divas, as well as ari at night. Haven't been to chicas in ages, can't remember the high mileage ones from xtc. Other excellent but far pricier options are the red rose and bare cabaret. Both will offer American natives with surgical enhancements, as well as more expensive and secluded vips. Extras at these clubs run ~$$$. I can highly recommend bare Monday night right as it opens at 9pm for the best rates for itc extras that atx has to offer. I can also recommend bare during weekend after hours (after 2 am) for the most packed dancer to customer ratio; obviously prices will go up then. Highly recommend snow at bare. Don't know about otcs, haven't pulled anything here.
Jdo11
8 months ago
Thanks! This is super helpful!
SneakySecret2
8 months ago
I'm actually going to be in Austin this month although may not have time to club
JamesSD
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion