What pasco county clubs are good right now?

Friday, September 8, 2023 6:51 PM
Hey it’s been a minute since I’ve been that area and from my experience the good club tends to switch around every couple months. I keep up to date on the reviews but there hasn’t been any in a while… just curious cause I have a trip up there planes in a week or two and I only have one free night!

9 comments

Read the reviews. FL reviews area among the most numerous. If you can't do the homework, how do you expect to the survive the FL club shark tanks?
funonthaside
8 months ago
Come on man, pay attention....that was a stupid comment. OP said he keeps up with reviews and there hasn't been many lately.
Waxin_and_Milkin
8 months ago
when I visited Florida in December of 2013 and again in late 2014 I was satisfied with Bare Assets. I have no idea what it's like now but it was okay then! but then again mon's Venus was pretty good too... then.
Jascoi
8 months ago
I live in the Tampa area but I don’t really frequent Pasco clubs. I can only relay what info I hear second hand. Bare Assets is the most mentioned Pasco SC.
Brahma2k
8 months ago
I was there 2 minutes ago, so my info is probably really outdated
motorhead
8 months ago
I haven't been there since before Hurricane Idalia, and I believe Clearwater and Pasco took some serious storm surge. You should call ahead, but the best times have been had at Oz and Diamond Dolls.
gammanu95
8 months ago
I’ve enjoyed Diamond Dolls but I don’t think that’s Pasco. There is a club named Red Room in Pasco I’ve heard good things about. It’s not my area but I get down there occasionally.
boomer79
8 months ago
Diamond Dolls is in Pinellas but, you are correct, fun can be had there. Oz, which was mentioned above, is also in Pinellas. OZ had the most dancers I've seen on a dayshift just about anywhere I've been to a club.
mike710
8 months ago
Red Room in New Port Richey is a good time. Allure and Brass Flamingo can be fun too.
ime
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion