Elon Musk ape has the best names for his apelings

Monday, September 11, 2023 1:36 PM
I mean really, they’re not rick cool, but you gotta earn your rickness. If you’re gonna be named something unique then “Techno Mechanicus” is pretty frickin’ cool. Perhaps not as cool as the earlier child with that Grimey female. I think that apeling was named Ctl-Alt-Delete or something like that. Regardless, Techno Mechanicus is still pretty cool. I bet he was all high on ketamine when he came up with that. ROAR!!!

7 comments

@rickthelion I will play along and comment on your discussion. Musk struggles with mental health, he wants to be Black, he has, that is known, 11 children with four women, he fantasizes, in his white privileged racist imagination to be “the man”, and outsider, a rebel breeder.
CJKent_band
8 months ago
"Elon" means "Rick" in Afrikaans.
ilbbaicnl
8 months ago
Kent ape, as a lion I really can’t tell the differences among your damn dirty ape races, but I must object to your statement because it has a high likelihood to cause Skifredo to write an one-handed rebuttal to your comment while jackin’ it because he loves callin’ you a frickin’ racist. On the other hand, if you wanted to give Fredo jack off material all I can is “mission accomplished.” If that wasn’t your goal all I can say is that you might be better adjusted if your parents had named you Ctl-Alt-Delete. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
8 months ago
You may be on to something Libby ape or whatever the fuck your name is.
rickthelion
8 months ago
Musk is strange and his Twitter ownership is going badly. However, I will forgive him for a lot of sins because of what he is doing with Space X. Elon's rockets are bringing about the future I imagined as a kid.
jackslash
8 months ago
Framl Zappa's children: Moon Unit Zappa, Dweezil Zappa, Ahmet Emuukha Rodan Zappa, Diva Muffin Zappa .
ilbbaicnl
8 months ago
Didn't realize he has so many kids. One apparently has said they don't want any association with Elon. Wow....I think I may tolerate any of his intricacies, given his wealth. Some of the kids' names are more mainstream (Griffin/Vivian), while others are more unusual. I wonder if there is a correlation between the names and their mothers' acceptance of unusual names. The good thing about having those names along with billions of dollars is that you really don't need to care. Imagine a bar conversation....."Hi...what's your name, babe? You're cute". "I'm "X"...this is my brother "Techno Mechanicus""...."Ewwww....what is WRONG with you weirdos? Stay away from me, creeps." "So I guess asking you to come along with us tomorrow night on our orbit dinner in my Dad's rocket is out of the question, then?"
funonthaside
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion