Pros and cons of clubbing with friends

Wednesday, September 13, 2023 5:37 PM
Pretty straight forward what are your thoughts on the topic?

32 comments

Feeling of obligation to talk to friend instead of focusing on girls. Friend may want to stay shorter than longer than I want. Pro is a time-filler when nothing interesting going on with girls.
funonthaside
8 months ago
always go solo. don't need to hear the following shit: "how come the girls and lappers that you get are way better than mine?"
rattdog
8 months ago
If you go with a friend, and you pick a dancer they disapprove of, you will hear about it forever
DandyDan
8 months ago
I have w friend that I stopped bringing along to the club. Tired of hearing how his needs aren’t catered to by the dancers. I told him that success comes in waves, and a lot of it is out of a PLs control. It’s much easier to manage your own emotions w/out interjecting how others in your party are experiencing. Clubbing solo is much more satisfying, especially when dancers are more likely to approach solo guys. They have a divide and conquer mentality.
Mate27
8 months ago
When I get dances, I look at her and into her eyes. I try to establish whether there's a connection or not. The actual grinding doesn't do much (a fat ass ugly bitch could grind on me all day and nothing would happen). It's the chemistry, and is basically like sex before sex. I can't "chat with a buddy" while doing that, and the last thing I want if a girl is pushing her tits in my mouth is to look over and see my buddy watching that. Solo, always.
5footguy
8 months ago
sometimes with sone friends is okay but I can't do it all the time nor do I want to. solo does make it more simple.
Jascoi
8 months ago
Solo, envy breeds jealousy. Even with friends and especially if you have way more expendable money than said friend. Which is my case.
SquareCastle
8 months ago
Solo, always. My true friends are funny & sarcastic & harsh like brothers; I ain’t giving them the treasure trove of material that would be generated by my strip club life. Plus, loose lips sink ships. Maybe with a group to a topless bar to drink, where I can pretend “it’s my first time in a strip club” LOL.
RiskA
8 months ago
It's usually better solo unless it's with TUSCL PL's who know the game. Otherwise you gotta police guys getting ripped off, not knowing the market at all, getting all upset at regular stripper shit etc. etc.
Muddy
8 months ago
I do both. It's an entirely different experience solo vs with a group Going to the strip club with a group of guys can be fun, but it's more about hanging out with buddies than it is about strippers. We'll get a table and a bottle. And that will attract strippers, they're usually not the kind of strippers I want to hang with solo. They're the ones that want to shake their asses in front of you, or press their tits in your face for a second & expect to a steady stream of small tips. We don't really engage in any meaningful conversation with those strippers, we talk amongst ourselves mostly. Maybe someone will go back for a dance or two. Usually some in the group are not single and it's not unheard of for a SO to tag along. Never does anyone do a room or anything like that, the shit that goes on is shit that SO's could hear about. Going solo, I'll avoid those strippers like the plague. I want to sit and talk to the stripper, I might buy her a few drinks but there is rarely much tipping just for being nearby and naked. She'll make her money off my visit when we go to the back. I'm focused on the stripper & I want her focused on me. I'm not interested in competing with my buddy for her attention, him competing with her for mine, or any similar scenarios. Different clubs tend to be preferable for each scenario. I'll never understand the guys who come into the extras clubs in groups and take turns with the same girl or girls, either on the same visit or on consecutive visits.
Dolfan
8 months ago
Clubbing with friends is great if you wanna see tits and drink beers. Going alone is good when you want high quality dances
JamesSD
8 months ago
Going with friends is ok but it often complicates my objectives. I don’t need people knowing my shit.
Hank Moody
8 months ago
Solo, most people cant handle what I do in clubs, and I'd rather focus on the task at hand.
drewcareypnw
8 months ago
I used to cubing with friends. But now I go on my own. Reason for that is. My friends would always get so drunk and cause trouble. which always got us kicked out of the club.
bang69
8 months ago
I prefer to go solo. I generally don't like having discussions with other people about my or their taste in women. I really dont want to have any conversation to be honest. I prefer to go in and be quiet. I know who I want to go to based on if a dancer is attractive enough to make me want to talk. I also don't want to have to babysit or mediate. Just get in, talk/dance with who I want, daydream a bit, and leave. And finally, on a slow night, I'd rather talk to the dancer I like the most and build rapport then fill that empty space with a friend. We probably hang out enough already
cheesesteak
8 months ago
let me explain a little bit... I got one friend that's 30 years younger than me. He's a nice guy. sober or just a little tipsy
Jascoi
8 months ago
but he's an ass when he's drunk. He's gotten me in trouble. both in hotels and clubs and coffee shops and restaurants with his drinking, drunk, obnoxious behavior. so I'm much more careful now as to when we hang out together.
Jascoi
8 months ago
When I solo I am seeking VIP extras, period. I have a married friend that comes to town and wants to go to a strip club because doesn't have any near where he lives. He drinks beer, watches the stage, makes lewd comments, buys no dances and tips $10 all night. Plus he smokes big cigars that repel strippers. The only complication is he liked to go to a somewhat tame, respectable club on the main floor but where you can get FS in VIP. One time a stripper I knew walked by, said hello by name and asked if I was going to take her to VIP and fuck her brains out. The look on his face! I just said I had got table dances from her before and it was a running joke. He did not 100% buy it and asked me to tell the truth if I had ever had sex with her. I told him oh yeah, I just fucked her brains out last night. He got a good laugh and that was the end of it. I was telling the truth.
goldmongerATL
8 months ago
Once a year, during spring training in AZ, I'll go out with the various buddies I take to the baseball games I have tickets for. I don't mind doing it too much but prefer to run solo. For their part, being with someone who's known in the club gets them easier access to extras because the girls think they are OK if they are with me.
mike710
8 months ago
Solo weekday afternoon trips for me 95% of the time. The only other times is when I can meet a fellow TUSCL friend that is also a afternoon time attended.
WOODDR2
8 months ago
Once at Follies a friend of mine and I got into a friendly argument of which of us would take a particular dancer to VIP. She had told both of us that she would go with either of us. Well, we took so long to decide, that she told us to fuck off and went with a different customer. We still joke about that.
shadowcat
8 months ago
When two strippers were arguing about who would take me to the couch first, they took up my suggestion to arm wrestle for it.
ilbbaicnl
8 months ago
I did a meet up with Minnow and it was A+. I think it all depends on who the wingman is as well as what’s the goal of the evening. If you’re going specifically to get time in with a specific CF or to bust and run, a wingman is probably unnecessary baggage. But hanging out exchanging observations and any previous experience with a stripper, also seeing what approaches you get as a group compared to being solo can be a good time too. And if it’s SRO, the wingman keeping the table is a big plus.
Brahma2k
8 months ago
Been there, done that. Much prefer to be a Lone Ranger when I hit the club.
crosscheck
8 months ago
I don't want to club with my straight friends. They would be shocked. I enjoy occasionally clubbing with TUSCL friends.
jackslash
8 months ago
2-3 select golf buddies I can trust to keep their mouths shut is fun from time to time. Otherwise, I prefer solo. I am my only witness.
Longball300
8 months ago
Like a lot of guys here, I prefer to go to the club alone. Particularly now in my middle-age years, I find that my regular buddies like the idea of a strip club, but they're not great at the reality of a strip club. Maybe they drink too much and act like jackasses, or they fall for every dumb dancer hustle (despite my efforts...), or they fall in love, or they sit there looking awkward because they're terrified that they'll see someone they know or their wife will find out somehow. I have exactly one life-long buddy who is cool in the club. He doesn't go as often as I do, but he's got the right attitude. Not judgmental about the scene, the dancers, or the extras (my wanting them or dancers offering them). He lives 90 minutes away, though, so that doesn't happen very often. There's another guy I used to hit the clubs with, but he's so unhappy in his marriage now that he goes into a deep funk the moment he walks into a strip club. That's not fun for me. So, yeah, going alone is fine by me.
Call.Me.Ishmael
8 months ago
@[view link].Ishmael “…or they fall in love…” What’s wrong with that? I fall in love two or three times a week. Hell sometimes two or three times a night.
BabyDoc
8 months ago
Pros: Hanging in a strip club with people you know. Cons: Hanging in a strip club with people who know you...
georgmicrodong
8 months ago
I Prefer Going To Strip Clubs With Just Myself! I Can Do What I Want & Don't Have To Worry About What Could Happen With The Others.
stripperlover777
5 months ago
I only club with two friends who are fellow poon hounds. We can talk, people watch, watch each other fondle tits, and get extras without judgment. Otherwise, it's a solo sport.
PuddyTat69
5 months ago
Used to have a few buddies that were trustworthy and great to hang with, times have changed, we’re all older, none of us are as clubbing as often as we used too, when I actually hit a club, I feel like the proverbial last man standing, only thing missing is the old saved bottle of whiskey to toast those that are no longer with us.
twentyfive
5 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion