Playhouse Lounge
​1205 US Route 130 N Burlington, NJ 08016

Good Stage Dancer?

Thursday, September 14, 2023 10:50 AM
Which girl(s) do you think is the best stage dancer? I’d say the “art” of stripping has been lost at Playhouse, but wondering what others think. Maybe there is someone at night who does a good stage dance? What about at other clubs? Do other clubs have dancers that do good stage dancers?

15 comments

It's PL...it's more about who sways the best.....staging "dancing" really isn't a thing at PL. They are all the same IMO. I'm sure the more experienced PL PLs may have some better input, though.
funonthaside
8 months ago
Yeah, I completely get that at PH during the day. Been going there during the day forever. But I never go at night, so I was wondering if the stage dancing was better then. Sometimes I just like to watch a woman who moves nicely. You know, like at a regular strip club.
Carotene1
8 months ago
Btw, open to suggestions at other clubs in NJ and PA. Risqué and Cheerleaders used to be pretty good that way. Haven’t been there in a long time though.
Carotene1
8 months ago
“Dancing” and “Playhouse” do not belong in the same sentence…
uniquename
8 months ago
Lol, point taken…
Carotene1
8 months ago
Agree. Not the place to see stage dancing. Not even as good as the “dancers” who would lethargically shuffle around on stage at the Bada Bing on the Sopranos.
Studme53
8 months ago
i think the only time i ever saw a girl that did something that resembled the act of stage dancing was when kayla was on stage many years ago. and don't even think about asking for an old time burlesque show. it would be like asking pavarotti to sing at a kid rock or drake show.
rattdog
8 months ago
FWIW, I don't go to a SC to see acrobatic dancing. Pole work does nothing for me. I prefer a sensuous walk with her touching herself, bending over stroking her legs and breast. Also, another thing I've noticed over the years I think many of the girls spend a lot of the time dancing looking at their reflection in the mirrors. Not sure what that means but it probably related to an exhibitionist's frame of mind which I also like. After all they are going bare in public..
Rob1115
8 months ago
^Agree
Studme53
8 months ago
I love when a dancer on stage makes direct eye contact with me. Rarely happens anymore. Used to be common. Now they just look in the mirror like Rob1115 wrote.
Studme53
8 months ago
Rob, the staring at themselves in the mirror is an expression of disinterest. They can't wait to get off stage. Related to this, I'm with StudMe....making eye contact goes a long way, and leads to more tips....but many girls just don't get it.
funonthaside
8 months ago
Fun, you might be right but at least the girls I'm thinking of seem to be appreciating their bodies/movement rather than boredom. As for eye contact, I don't see a lot of it with the exception of PH Lounge.
Rob1115
8 months ago
I've only been there night time. The only girl that I've ever seen really put effort into a dance was a very masculine blondish hair lady that I found very unappealing. I don't remember her name but she had kind of fake lips and very hard features. Said that she loved the dancing. Tried to offer me a dance but I couldn't imagine taking her up on that
Jnj041
8 months ago
Years ago, Cheyenne (not Chyanne) out one he'll of a floor dance - acrobat i'd little blind spinner. I have no idea what happened to her or where she is
WSP
7 months ago
Blond not blind - lol
WSP
7 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion