Do Strip Clubs Visits Result in MORE (or less) Visits?

Thursday, September 14, 2023 1:28 PM
It seems that one could logically conclude that going to a strip club satisfies a craving, and that after going to a club, one would be good for awhile. However, I've found that when I go to a club, I tend to go MORE often. I suppose it's related to endorphins and/or oxytocin. Perhaps just like with any other enjoyable activity / addiction, we seek more and more of what we like. Thoughts?

23 comments

100% agree. I has just gone 9 months without going to one. I then went 2 times in a week because I had too much fun, and it was fresh in my mind. The reality is, moderation is key. Sometimes most of us struggle with that I think.
BumHip
8 months ago
I think you're right that it really depends. Sometimes the itch gets scratched. And sometimes you want to keep mashing that button. I only have one steady regular provider, who is fantastic, but I don't necessarily crave her more than every few weeks. My experiences looking for a backup haven't been fruitful so I've been pretty steady.
JamesSD
8 months ago
If Uber would start Uber Strips, I'd probably average 4 in-home, half-hour lap dances per week. Without that, it's only practical for me to go to a SC once a week, generally. I usually get 2 - 2.5 hours of dances, to try to get me a big enough fix to tied me over for a whole week. There's no other pastime I enjoy nearly as much as getting lap dances. If I found alternatives, that's the only way I could imagine to reduce my craving for lap dances.
ilbbaicnl
8 months ago
Definitely be an addiction after a good visit I'll go through withdrawals for the next 3 days. Two weeks later start to cycle all over
elmer
8 months ago
I've been able to cut back but not happily. it's a money issue.
Jascoi
8 months ago
self-inflicted I might add. because I way overdid it when I first start going strip clubbing.
Jascoi
8 months ago
If I bust a nut, I am good for the week. If not then I'll probably return for another try.
shadowcat
8 months ago
Why a person goes in the first place probably matters a lot. I've noticed with myself, strip clubs feel a bit like a form of gambling. Gambling, as in a Vegas-stye roulette table or slot machine. There's variance in the outcome. You don't strictly pay $100 and receive $100 in return. Often, it's a bust, and you'll end up with close to $0 perceived value for your theoretical $100. Other times, it'll feel like you hit the jackpot. Depending on the person, the payout might "feel" like well over $1k-2k in some rare instances. I like Texas Hold'em. I like blackjack tables. Sometimes I'm just a bit addicted to the thrill of the potential payout (and yeah, the losses are actually a part of that experience). So long as there's that possibility of not getting what you want, there's just that added edge to the experience. It's bad. But so good.
StripclubRando
8 months ago
I mostly avoid the gambling aspect by mostly repeating with favs.
ilbbaicnl
8 months ago
faves are nice but the new girls are exciting!
Jascoi
8 months ago
Most guys that go to strip clubs doi for the same reason a dog licks his balls, because they can.
twentyfive
8 months ago
There's no correlation. Sometimes I go and have a good time, and I return soon. Other times I have the same kind of good time & I don't feel like going again for a while. I could say the same about a shitty time, sometimes it prompts a quick return visit to get what I was looking for and other times it turns me off and I stay away for a while. For me the biggest determining factor of frequency is how much spare time I have. I enjoy hitting up the club so it's something I'll do frequently when I have time. But It's pretty low on my list of priorities. I'll do it instead of sitting home and watching TV or a movie. But I won't do it instead of going with buddies on the boat, or to a concert, sporting event, some sort of birthday/anniversary type celebration with friends or family, or those kinds of activities. I will do things like hire a housekeeper and landscaper to free up my time for strippers though.
Dolfan
8 months ago
StripClubRando, you hit it spot on with how I feel about it as well. It’s the thrill of the chase for me. I don’t usually like to go back to the same girl over and over. It’s rarely ever as good as the first time. But it’s the risk that keeps the adrenaline pumping. And I have to treat the hobby like gambling. Only bring in what I’m willing to lose and leave debit cards far away.
FLAP3000
8 months ago
One visit leads to another for me. The thrill of the hunt, the quest to repeat a good time, the hope it will be better than last time. But at some point I grow disgusted with myself or the club BS, and then it’s a cold turkey hiatus for as long as it takes for the hunger to return. Damn, sounding a bit like a serial killer here LOL.
RiskA
8 months ago
My visits seem to cum in spurts; several in a short period of time. Once satisfied I'll go for months or over a year with no visits.
Longball300
8 months ago
Probably depends a lot on how big a role strippers are playing in your sex life.
ilbbaicnl
8 months ago
Yeah,I’ve had stretches where I’ve had zero desire by go to a SC, like recently I didn’t go for like 2 months, then that first time back, I got the itch and ended up going like thrice in that week! Lol
dr_lee
8 months ago
Strip clubs are etched in my brain. I have a sex addiction. I go at least once a month and more often if unexpected time opens up or money is found. As my kid leaves college and bills like cars get paid off then more money opens up to play in the club. I have regulars and I like to have sexual fantasy dialogs with them that I can’t have in real life. I work in a professional environment and sexual harassment training is beat into your head all day! In the SC I can tell girls they are beautiful, man I want to “F” you, I’m a dirty old man and I’m about to feel you up in VIP! I can ask: do you like it rough, do you like slow F#($$? My regulars get right in there and talk the same way and they are rewarded with regular money that they don’t have to beg for. The SC is my happy place. They know I’m harmless and won’t risk getting kicked out of the SC by violating them because I NEED to come back. Since they know I won’t violate them I have consent to aggressively feel them up. I spread their legs and stretch them like sex dolls in the VIP.
Heaven-sent
8 months ago
^ I wish I could limit myself to only once per month. My addiction is clearly worse than yours.
funonthaside
8 months ago
damn!
Jascoi
8 months ago
it's like I have no hope.
Jascoi
8 months ago
the bottom line is do I really want to stay away from these girls??? hell no!
Jascoi
8 months ago
Even if it's seeing a hot girl on the street... at the gym... or the coffee shop.... restaurant ... and absolutely in the club...
Jascoi
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion