Central Florida PLs, need some advice …

Friday, September 15, 2023 6:14 PM
Me and my buddies are doing a guys trip next weekend and heading to central Florida a little north of Orlando, and while strip clubbing isn’t the main attraction for the trip (obviously we wouldn’t have picked central Florida if it was) we are all excited about the chance to see some naked chicks. My question is should we hit daytona and new Smyrna for some clubbing or should we just head south and do the Orlando strip? Looking for pros cons and any local information would be great. Also just so you know I’ve read up on all the reviews for Orlando and what’s in the area, so you do t need to tell me to read the reviews! Thanks

5 comments

Drive to Tampa, St. Pete and Pasco County.
Electronman
8 months ago
Go south young man till you hit Pompano Beach, nothing worthwhile in Orlando
twentyfive
8 months ago
I'd stay out of mouse town if I could
mjx01
8 months ago
I wasn't gonna respond cause my experience is a bit dated, but given the lack of other responses I'll drop my two cents. There is a club down here in Palm Beach that shares management with Dancers Royale up there. It's fucking awful. They often entice girls from up there to dance at this location. The girls are average looking at best and have some of the worst personalities I've seen at strip clubs. We stereotype and joke about strippers being dumb, and I'm not looking for Rhodes Scholars or anything but I can't help but remember just how dumb those girls are. And arrogant, suborn, entitled to boot. The club itself is decently appointed, but has a 14k gold plated feel about it because they try too hard to be upscale and classy. If going to a nearby area isn't an option, I'd hit up Twin Peaks or something with the boys instead. The strip clubs in that area are expensive, low mileage, tourist traps. If going to another area is an option, I'd recommend west to Pasco unless you've got basically a full day to hit the Pompano clubs. East to Coca used to be a good option, but the group that manages the Orlando clubs seems to have infected that area and it sucks now too, not as bad as Orlando area but not worth the drive over anymore IMO. Again, my experience is old. Last time I was in Orlando & Coca clubs was probably almost 18 months ago now. Longer for Pasco area. If you'd have got any other responses from people who've been recently I probably wouldn't have said anything.
Dolfan
8 months ago
Depends on what kinda experience you are looking for. Having lived and clubbed in SFL, Tampa, and now central Florida. I can help point you in the right direction, dm and I'll answer
shanny72
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion