Rapper Blueface claims 1000 partners in 6 months

Monday, September 18, 2023 10:37 AM
This is old news from 2019 but just can across an interview on YouTube. This rapper claims to have had sex with 1000 women in only 6 months. He said he had 3, 4, and even 5-ways which contributed to the body county. I can’t make the math come out that this is even possible. That’s 5-6 partners per day every day.

18 comments

shit. I do that every day I'm in Tijuana.
Jascoi
8 months ago
and I never heard of blueface.
Jascoi
8 months ago
I’m sure the women are 3s, 4s and 5s at best
Studme53
8 months ago
We know why he’s blue in the face😂
twentyfive
8 months ago
I never heard of him either. At what point does the law of diminishing returns set in? After 3 or 4 in one day is it even fun? And to keep it up (no pun intended) for 180 days straight sounds like more work than fun.
motorhead
8 months ago
Don't believe everything you see and read on the internet! Sounds like an overdose to me.
Electronman
8 months ago
Just like rap music. I don't pay any attention to it.
shadowcat
8 months ago
I thought Abraham Lincoln said you could trust every everything that you read on the internet!
Jascoi
8 months ago
didn't Al Gore say that?
Jascoi
8 months ago
I think jackslash did the same thing in Thailand a month ago.
shailynn
8 months ago
this comes out to 5-6 girls a day. then again with his celebrity status it's definitely possible. rap club parties, a gathering after a video shoot, groupies on tour. giving the benefit of the doubt maybe 10% of them are a 7 or above. the rest if i saw them a a strip club i'd either give a dirty look or a dollar just to get away from me.
rattdog
8 months ago
The should have said to Blueface: Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
8 months ago
We're still waiting for your pics cj even though except for dick pics we already know it didn't happen.
TheeOSU
8 months ago
^^^^^^^ Someone sound like someone who need help… :D
CJKent_band
8 months ago
^ HOMO
TheeOSU
8 months ago
^^^^^^^ Someone sound like someone who is projecting… “projecting, the mental process by which people attribute to others what is in their own minds” :D
CJKent_band
8 months ago
^ Someone sounds like someone who even though he has falsely passed himself off here as a teacher or professor he actually has a poor command of the english language and has now resorted to projecting his homosexuality off to others who correctly see him for what he really is, a dick pic collecting COMMIE HOMO TROLL! Where's your pride flag cj? in the closet with your hammer and sickel flag?
TheeOSU
8 months ago
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Remember children "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser” ~ Socrates Sore Losers: Making fun of them is even better than winning. :D
CJKent_band
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion