Charlotte, NC Snooze Clubs

Tuesday, September 26, 2023 7:59 PM
Have been living here for about a year now and have visited pretty much every club here at various times of the day. No matter what time these clubs always leave a lot more to be desired in Charlotte. For a city it's size I guess I expected more. The girls don't really sell or upsell themselves, there is rarely anyone dancing on stage and don't get me started on all the rules in the couch room. Will probably just continue to go to PW in Columbia, and save up for a nice trip to ATL.

5 comments

Yes the clubs in Charlotte are very strict. I can remember when you could take a girl to the Executive room at the Gold Club and the first thing the girl would ask you was "are you a cop". I like going to the Treasure Club in Greensboro now. You can have a little more fun there. I used to go to Platinum West but I live on the other side of Charlotte so that is a 2 hour drive for me.
erg
8 months ago
I’ve heard good things about Treasure club guess I need to make the trip up 85
booty_lover92
8 months ago
Have you tried the Greenville clubs at all?
Muddy
8 months ago
I haven’t but have talked to a few dancers in Columbia that work up there. any of them have good mileage.
booty_lover92
8 months ago
I have not been to Greenville SC in about five years because they got so strict after they closed Platinum Plus for prostitution and drugs. They may have made strip clubs illegal in Greenville because both of the strip clubs are technically inside the city limits.
erg
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion