When Lines Become Blurred

Tuesday, September 26, 2023 10:36 PM
I recently learned that a former colleague of mine is unemployed, and has been having difficultly securing a new job. While exchanging messages with her awhile while catching up, it suddenly hit me..."hmmm...I wonder if this could be a SB situation". Of course, I ultimately decided to not open up that messy situation, and kept it PG. Before getting so deeply engrained in SC visits, such a thought would have never crossed my mind. Yet now, "just get yourself a SD to support you" is a thought which occurs to me periodically as a solution to a girl's problems. Time to escape to a deserted island, I suppose, to get my mind clear. One thing is certain.....too much time in this lifestyle brings one to viewing women in merely an objectified manner.

9 comments

Would you think less of her if she became a sex worker? If so, that's the only negative thinking you need to clear from your mind. You shouldn't offer to be her SD, unless you know she wouldn't be offended. You could consider suggesting she could get some money coming in using [view link] . I've seen news stories where women claim to make a good income, simply by providing platonic company.
ilbbaicnl
8 months ago
Yeah I see that
Muddy
8 months ago
It’s perfectly ok to enjoy working with a colleague while sometimes thinking of her in sexual scenarios. that’s just the normal human mind in action. Sexual Objectification is a normal consideration of the human mind. You can either accept that reality or you can spend unnecessary mental energy lamenting that reality.
Brahma2k
8 months ago
It's only objectification if you allow your attraction/fantasies to affect your opinion of someone's character or competence. As I said, I don't think it reflects badly on a woman's character if she decides to be a sugar baby.
ilbbaicnl
8 months ago
bottom line. it's all about sex appeal and what you're willing to pay one way or the other. attraction according to brains/ ability doesn't happen as often as just pure physical attraction.
Jascoi
8 months ago
Apparently Big.Mac is an expert on what women think.
uniquename
8 months ago
As long as it’s a “former” colleague then she’s fair game as far as I’m concerned.
FLAP3000
8 months ago
^ True, but in this case, she has loose lips, and therefore, too much risk of her talking, and others in our circle finding out....not only about my suggestion, but also that I even know what a SB is.
funonthaside
8 months ago
You should definitely offer to be her SB, let us know how that goes.
drewcareypnw
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion