Ebony Inn
5367 Sheriff Road Fairmount Heights, MD 20743

Anything changed?

Tuesday, October 3, 2023 1:05 AM
The longtime owner of EI was well-connected politically and so the club was maybe not as closely regulated as other places in the county. With the passing of the owner this summer, does anyone know if it has affected the level of action/mileage on the floor or in the VIP areas?

6 comments

Review was recently posted - take a look.
ww
8 months ago
Would love to look at the latest review, but currently not vip, so can't see any reviews. Looking to see what I might expect on my next visit to EI. Can anyone help a guy out with a summary of the review or any recent experiences here?
galabad
8 months ago
It is non nude but this reviewer said: “Not so tonight! While most of the girls wore outfits that covered their tits and their crotches, there were plenty of booties on full display. (One girl even wore homemade band-aids over her nipples under a wide-knit body-suit. Other girls would slide their flimsy bras aside to briefly display their upper torsos”
Brahma2k
8 months ago
If I wouldn't have been told about the owner's passing, and seen the memorial displays in the club, I would not have known. It's still the same 'ole Ebony Inn. You decide if that's good or bad :-)
funonthaside
8 months ago
One news item, which I didn't realize until I read the latest review....club opens at 1pm Sundays during football season, with $10 cover and supposedly reduced dance prices. I know they used to have $5 dances pre-Covid, but I can't imagine the girls being okay with only $5 these days. I suppose I will need to see for myself soon.
funonthaside
8 months ago
yeah @fun, same old EI is both good and bad, but in the best ways! Please let me know what your fact-finding, Sunday mission turns up. ;-) For all its shortcomings, I like the place and it hits just right when I'm in a certain mood, and I hope it never changes. Stay golden EI!
galabad
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion