"Strip" a Paramount Plus mini series based on Vegas Crazy horse lll

Tuesday, October 3, 2023 1:23 PM
[view link] long Sun review with photos, etc: [view link]

10 comments

Edited to overhype the club. Most girls are average, and I’ve seen a couple glam girls. Definitely would avoid the features dancers as they’re not my type. I know I’m not their type either.
Mate27
7 months ago
I went there twice. spent way too much money. what a waste.
Jascoi
7 months ago
I thought P Valley was pretty watcheable.
ilbbaicnl
7 months ago
I watched the first episode of P Valley because I knew some scenes of the series were filmed at my go to club but didn't like it. Season 2 reviewers said it was even worse.
shadowcat
7 months ago
It's a reality show? It's gonna suck unless they work in a lot of nudity. Then it will be a bad show with tits. I'm eagerly awaiting a good scripted drama about strip clubs.
JamesSD
7 months ago
The handful of strip club scenes in the Netflix show Ozark were very well done and accurate to me. Great club name in the show too - Lickety Splitz I am pretty sure a northern Wisconsin club has or had (if closed) that name. I may have been there a long time ago but memory is fuzzy
captainfun
7 months ago
It's fairly harmless, but I worry some broke young chicks may spend their last money on a ticket to Vegas, before they find out it's much more flexing than truth. I found these numbers: https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Stripper%2FExotic_Dancer/Hourly_Rate . Stripper profit sharing WTF? Looks like it's self-reported income from 384 (nominal) strippers. The range for total income is so huge, it's pretty much useless.
ilbbaicnl
7 months ago
Yeah the issue with average stripper salary is the girl who only dances Friday nights will have a higher hourly but lower total than the girl who dances 40 hours a week. $20 per hour after tip out seems low. My stripper FWB definitely would not have stripped for that kind of money. She was non-extras high contact LD and it seemed like she was making closer to $40-50 an hour although she did have the occasional terrible day.
JamesSD
7 months ago
Curious because I've enjoyed going to CHIII but really, this looks like something in "the real housewives" genre. I would have never gotten a dance from any of these girls.
JackKash
7 months ago
I'd buy a dance from a few of those girls in the video, but this is marketed toward women so there's no way they're going to have an actual 9 or 10 on the show unless she's playing a villain role
8TM
7 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion