Hot Teacher fired after school finds out about Onlyfans

Friday, October 13, 2023 6:05 AM
Did you guys see that teacher that was fired for having an onlyfans account in Missouri? Wow she's a hottie, why didn't we have hot teachers like that growing up. Says she is pulling in like 10k a month lol. [view link]. [view link] [view link]

12 comments

This was posted the other day. Hey if you’re going to get fired this is the way to go because the exposure has probably brought millions of people to her OF page, wonder how many subscriptions she got out of that?
shailynn
7 months ago
She's got 51,000 likes on OF. Subscriptions $20/month. She's doing OK w/o the teaching job.
7 months ago
If you include Kindergarten I went to school for 22 years and had a grand total of 0 teachers who looked remotely like her. I just read a story where a teacher was arrested (24) for having sex with 13 year old. She videoed it. Good lord the teacher was a fucking bsolute smoke show.
skibum609
7 months ago
I'm actually curious why Teacher's Union contracts don't protect their members from this stuff. Seems pretty clear case of "it doesn't happen on the job".
JamesSD
7 months ago
This rick is not surprised that it took Skifredo 22 years to graduate from kindergarten.
rickthelion
7 months ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2AzAFqrxfeY Hey Rick, it’s because SkiDumb originated a hundred thousand years ago, and then thawed out to become “unfrozen Caveman Lawyer”!
Mate27
7 months ago
JamesSD: When something like this happens it gets lots of publicity because sex sells. But I'm pretty sure it doesn't happen very often. Certainly not frequently enough for the union to make it an issue during negotiations. It's much less important than wages or promotion rules or whatever. Also, they probably know that they'd get raked over the coals in the court of public opinion if they tried to make it an issue.
caseyx
7 months ago
I'm trying to imagine how a 24 year old smoke show, who probably has guys falling all over her, would go for a 13 year old boy. That's some fucked up shit.
caseyx
7 months ago
^^ Casey you have to consider the source of that comment to the answer to your query. That’s why it’s fucked up.
Mate27
7 months ago
It's a Subscription site. Only 18+ (typically) have credit cards/BitCoin to join. I don't see why her personal life affects her job as long as she is not promoting it to the kids, or going after kids.
mogul1985
7 months ago
Almost every OnlyFans girl posts and advertises on Instagram. I think it's safe to assume 80% or more of high school students are on Instagram. In the case of this teacher, it seems like she was smart enough not to post anything on her personal insta, it's possible she had a separate account for advertising her OnlyFans but I don't know.
8TM
7 months ago
would
groundball
7 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion