Favorites with Odor Issues

Sunday, October 15, 2023 11:42 PM
I recently encountered 3 dancers with hygiene issues....1 with breath, and another with downstairs issues. It's unfortunate, as all 3 had been good options otherwise. Ultimately, I chose to move on from them, as it's not worth the drama of communicating the issues.l, or even worse, having to deal with residue of the odors on my clothing. Maybe I'm developing more regulars lately, but I don't recall encountering such issues in the past, at least not to the point of foregoing dances and barside time previously. In one instance, another dancer commented on the aftermath of the scent left behind by another dancer. That must happen often at that club, though, as 2 dancers had spray bottles in their bags that they pulled out. And no, it wasn't because of me. I was freshly showered and brushed.

19 comments

Bad breath, BO, stinky pussy or ass are instant deal breakers!
TheeOSU
7 months ago
The average dancer ... You're right. Pass. Certain extra hot ones ... I might hold my breath.
Sgrayeff
7 months ago
Agree with above. Bad odors and smells are a complete turn off.
Conundrum
7 months ago
In addition to bad odors, having brown rotten stubs for teeth are an instant turn off for me.
WiseToo
7 months ago
Hairy legs are also a deal breaker.
Context22
7 months ago
^ hairy legs are all too common at clubs. Wouldn't you make that a priority as a dancer?
funonthaside
7 months ago
It's a sliding scale to some extent. With a girl who is a mid to high 7, the slightest hint of unpleasant breath or other scents is gonna be an instant deal breaker. But a girl who's easily a 9 might be able to get away with a little odor from her pits or less than fresh breath now and again. I might offer her some gum or a mint. If it's so bad that the smell lingers after she leaves, I can't blame ya for cutting her off. Especially if its a repeat issue. At some point, chronic halitosis or swamp ass becomes a deal breaker with even the hottest and friendliest of strippers.
Dolfan
7 months ago
Bad breath I hate that. I remember talking to a couple girls, I couldn't handle it, I would move on. I guess it could be a one off thing though. I really haven't had too many strippers where I couldn't handle the body odor thing. They are pretty good with it. Sweatyness doesn't bother me. Smelly pussy, idk sometimes I can smell it but I have yet to encounter one that was super offensive to me. It's just kind of a fishy scent I could power through no big deal. At least so far.
Muddy
7 months ago
As a dancer it really shocks me when a man says “wow you smell good, or your so smooth” Should t it be a priority to keep your hygiene A+ seeing as it brings you money? Does this happen more often than most like to admit?
Cruz_LV
7 months ago
Yes, Cruz, it's all too common for girls to be unfresh smelling or in need of a fresh shave. Some girls use lotion or spray, and apply deodorant, between sets/dances, but others don't seem to have an interest in maintaining their hygiene and deflecting odors.
funonthaside
7 months ago
I think that dancer hygiene isn’t as big of an issue in the better clubs, I’ve been in many different clubs in South Florida and the few times I’ve actually encountered such an issue has almost always been in the lower quality clubs. I don’t know about other areas but I suspect that the clubs with lower quality hiring standards are where this is coming from.
twentyfive
7 months ago
^the deeply considered comment of a retard with an IQ of 25
gammanu95
7 months ago
Haven't Experienced Any Scent Issues. I Have Noticed Body Freshner Scent Though. I Luveee The Scent Of A Dancer Body. Natural/Neutral/Body Freshner, I Luv It, Cheers ✔️ 💲 👄 ♥️ 🔥 👽
stripperlover777
4 months ago
I can't imagine someone who has a significant hygiene *becoming* any sort of favorite. An existing, otherwise hygienic, favorite who develops such an issue would get a polite advisory from me, because if it develops slowly, a woman might not notice it. I've been fortunate in that I've not had any of my favorites develop anything more than mild, normal issues.
georgmicrodong
4 months ago
There's a dancer I'm a fan of who has a little underarm bo issue. Not horrible, but she's not a big perfume or deodorant person. It turns out I like the way she stinks so it isn't a problem for me, but both times I've done a vip with her I've noticed it. When I saw her otc I didn't smell the bo, so it's probably a stage dance thing where she doesn't prioritize freshening up after she's on stage. The dancer in question is a bit of a free spirit, so I should probably just be glad she's not rocking hairy pits.
wallanon
4 months ago
Have only encountered one dancer with bad breath. She was beautiful but on the thin side. I researched it and discovered bad breath is one side effect of bulimia.
HedonistBG
3 months ago
Bad breath sent me home without dances last night at Desires. She was my choice right up until she came over and kissed me.
skibum609
3 months ago
Not as easy for the other ones, but the customer can fix a dancer’s bad breath without drama. I always carry gum, mostly because I’m paranoid about my own breath. On way more than a few occasions I’ve run into a dancer with bad breath. If I’m considering dances or a room, or even if I’m not, all I have to do is offer them a piece of gum. I’ve even smiled and said “you really should take it.” Sometimes I even precede the offer with “would you tell me if I had a piece of spinach caught in my teeth?” and then when they say yes, I say “you should take this piece of gum.” Most laugh. Zero times has anyone gotten offended or caused drama. If you don’t want to carry gum, spend a dollar with the bathroom troll and grab a handful of mints.
Hank Moody
3 months ago
I've done similar to what Hank Moody does, though with Listerine strips. If I detect a problem, I'll pop one in my *own* mouth and then offer her one. If she doesn't take it, probably not going any further. All of my current favs are pretty fastidious about personal hygiene, fortunately without going overboard with perfume or body spray. That shit will drive me away even faster than slight BO or bad breath.
georgmicrodong
3 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion