Skin Cabaret
1137 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85257

Phoenix real Estate.

Monday, October 16, 2023 2:43 PM
$3,000,000 W. Floyd Samons, president of Samons Bros. Construction, paid cash for a 3,384-square-foot Paradise Valley house. The open-space ranch home only has one bedroom and 1.5 bathrooms. It also comes with a chef's kitchen, a large bar area and a fireplace. Todd Borowsky, the owner of Skin Cabaret in Scottsdale, was the seller.

9 comments

I presume it's a nice bedroom.
gSteph
7 months ago
That is probably the most baller bedroom ever, wonder if the bar is located in the bedroom, and the full bath is probably ridiculous too.
Adm421
7 months ago
"... a bathroom I can play baseball in..."
gammanu95
7 months ago
Any chance you can post the listing (Zillow?). Would be curious to see
chimera422
7 months ago
The desert for 3mil? Well, I guess the UAE, Qatar, and the Saudi's do it as well. Just seems like an interesting climate to blow 3 mil in. Anybody living in, or raised in the desert.....no disrespect.
jaybud999
7 months ago
$3M for a luxury home in Scottsdale or Paradise Valley is on the low end price wise. Listings above $10M are not uncommon. I know several former Phoenix dancers that now work in the high end real estate market.
azdd
7 months ago
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6130-E-Cholla-Ln-Paradise-Valley-AZ-85253/7837957_zpid/?utm_campaign=iosappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare This home is near the Cholla trailhead (east side) up Camelback Mountain in Paradise Valley.
azdd
7 months ago
can I say I paid 48,000 cash for my place 20 years ago in NW Arizona?
Jascoi
7 months ago
I’d be embarrassed to show you what $3 mil buys you in Miami. Maybe a mid market condo.
iknowbetter
7 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion