Marrying Above Your Paygrade

Tuesday, October 17, 2023 9:36 AM
When your dad is one of the greatest guitar players of all time [view link]

19 comments

This is what tuscl looks like when we take a girl to VIP. Except make that suit white
Muddy
7 months ago
Is that eddie van halen's kid
Muddy
7 months ago
Yes - it’s Wolfgang Van Halen His mom, Valerie Bertinelli has a cooking show on the Food Network. She must be a good cook
motorhead
7 months ago
Slightly off topic but I actually like Sammy Hagar Van Halen better than David Lee Roth Van Halen. Way better singer.
Muddy
7 months ago
Sammy Hagar is one crazy, cool dude, met him a few years back.
twentyfive
7 months ago
Wolfgang seems like a good guy. He did a weekly radio show on SiriusXM for awhile and released his own album about 2 years ago. I believed he played all the instruments on his own on most if not all the songs when recording it (you have to be pretty talented to sing, play guitar, bass and drums on your own). I think it was last summer, he toured the US opening up for someone big, I’m thinking it was Guns and Roses.
shailynn
7 months ago
Yeah I won’t argue that Sammy Hagar is a way better singer. But a David Lee Roth is the ultimate showman I liked his videos in the early days of MTV “All night, all Dave - it’s Dave TV!” — I’ve seen some YouTube chats with Sammy Hagar - one thing is certain. He does not like David Lee Roth. Lol
motorhead
7 months ago
Any other Steve Stevens fans? He got a Grammy for the Top Gum There.
shadowcat
7 months ago
Top Gun Theme.
shadowcat
7 months ago
steve stevens - very underrated. i had a chance to go through the billy idol recording catalog, and the material overall was solid quality. i can't blame the kid for his weight. ever see what ma cooks on tv? i would end up on an episode of my 600 lb life.
rattdog
7 months ago
His mom is only a few months old than I am and she’s still my teen crush. She’s put on a few pounds herself but I’d still smash that
motorhead
7 months ago
Sammy Hagar has an autobiography with some pretty funny stories. He seems like a pretty normal guy (with a hell of a lot of energy) who really maximized his talents & success via teamwork (Ronnie Montrose, Van Halen, Cabo Wabo Team, etc.). But his solo live “Red” album is damn good too. He’s the great utility infielder of rock. However, the David Lee Roth version rocked AND made me laugh. “Not if you were the last immigrant grocer on earth!” Holy crap, what’s less PC than that.
RiskA
7 months ago
Wolfie is a legit musician on his own, but being EVH’s son is both a blessing and a curse. The same as how Michael Jordan’s son was a decent basketball player, but could never get out of his dad’s shadow. WVH’s wife is hot. Good for him!
iknowbetter
7 months ago
C’mon Muddy! Van Hagar sucked! I’m not saying it was all Sammy’s fault, but that band was epic with David Lee Roth. Who doesn’t crank Panama when it comes on the car radio. What Van Hagar song do you crank?
Studme53
7 months ago
Id say his paygrade is pretty high and that's at least one deciding reason for her to be with him.
TheeOSU
7 months ago
@Studme53... I wouldn't go so far as to say Van Hagar "sucked". Both versions were great but nothing, and I mean fucking NOTHING, can compare to the original line-up.
misterorange
7 months ago
Wow I didn't realize WVH was that fat. Well shit, Barry White got plenty of pussy, and he was twice the size.
misterorange
7 months ago
Dave can’t sing, never could. Watch any live vh performance. Sam is a killer singer with phenomenal range. Still doesn’t hold a candle to Dave, try to figure that one out. I still cant!
drewcareypnw
7 months ago
If anyone is a fan of LOST, this would be like Hurly and Kate hooking up. Never would have happened. That would have been Fantasy Island. Girls that look like this only go for guys like Sawyer or for money (Jack). We know which category Wolfie is.
motorhead
7 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion