In the Light of Day

Tuesday, October 17, 2023 10:24 PM
Just making conversation. I don’t know why some girls look so different outside the club and some look exactly the same. A couple of months back I was walking toward the front door of a club and a girl in street clothes runs up with a big smile on her face and drags me inside. I did not recognize her at first despite having known her for about 8 years. It really struck me how different she looked than when she was on the job. Fast forward to a new to me dancer who I found extremely entertaining and spent a good amount of time with in the club. She is possibly or quite probably on the far end of the crazy spectrum but I’m not sure if it was an act or not. I don’t do crazy when I’m not sure. Anyways she is a legitimate petite spinner and she came up with a very strange proposal for me (another story for another time). I could never tell if she was joking or not and like I say I usually avoid people like that. So suddenly she wants to meet outside the club to discuss her proposal. I said no I’m not free to meet on her day off. She countered with a demand to know when I was free. Curiosity regarding her proposal got the better of me and I agreed to meet for lunch the next day. At the appointed time, much to my surprise she arrived. She had asked to meet at a discreet place where no one would see us together. Another bad sign but I provided the location. She arrived wearing a half t-shirt type thing (bare mid-drift and spaghetti straps with no bra accentuating her perky tits), fashionable pre-torn jeans and flat sandals. In the bright light of day, she looked like the girl I wish had lived next door to me when I was 14. All of my wet dreams would have been about her. She was bubbly, cheerfully chattering away but all I could think about was how fucking tiny she was. I mean like not human tiny. Oh yeah, she also looked under aged (high school-like) which she proved she isn’t when I asked for her ID (27 years old). Fuck! We had a nice chat over lunch but I still can’t believe how different she looked outside the club.

14 comments

I appreciate your experience with the "younger in real life OTC" dancer. My experiences are at the opposite end of the age range. Most of the dancers I thought looked great to very good inside the typical club lighting - dark, heavy on reds to cover edges (wrinkles) - end up looking their age or worse in the sunlight. Especially dancers 45+ who qualify as grandmothers and show their age in the sunlight. Also many indoor-attractive dancers looked less fit and somewhat flabby in street clothes. Fortunately I have a few favorites who look even better in tight jeans, boots and a barely buttoned shirt.
SlamDunk
7 months ago
@BabyDoc Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. : D Good Times, Good Times
CJKent_band
7 months ago
@BabyDoc Now tell us about her “very strange proposal” :D
CJKent_band
7 months ago
^^ Oh, yea, this
gSteph
7 months ago
Makeup and club lighting?
JamesSD
7 months ago
Hmmm... Looks like the plot is a thriller. What happened next?
stainglass
7 months ago
She hot, fun and meets you outside the club with a proposal? That horrible sounds like you're already in trouble Tell you what Doc dm me her number and nearest airport I put her in her place
elmer
7 months ago
Morty Seinfeld: "You wanna know how to sell clothing? Cheap fabric and dim lighting." In the club, it's cheap makeup and dim lighting. If only the drinks were cheap.
gammanu95
7 months ago
i had to drop a girl from my rotation of go to girls after seeing her in bright lights in a train station. at the club we used to make out during the lappers. at the station i saw her bottom lip had a vertical red slip. she also looked like she aged about 5-6 years. it's very rare to see a girl that actually looks better in the daylight than while inside a club/bar with its dim lighting. i think i've only experienced that maybe 3x max.
rattdog
7 months ago
As to her proposal I’ll save the details for a later date after some things develop. What I did do was put together a decision tree plan – if A then B and ABC have to happen before XYZ. We’ve agreed to go forward one step at a time over the next 4 to 6 months. If that sounds crazy it probably is and the question becomes who is the real crazy person. Here is a snippet of one of our conversations: Me: So why me? Her: Everyone else I’ve asked said no. Me: But I never said yes. Her: But you didn’t say no. She got me there. In for a penny, in for a pound. lol
BabyDoc
7 months ago
100% chance her proposal involves you giving her money
iknowbetter
7 months ago
@iknowbetter Not so far...
BabyDoc
7 months ago
@BabyDoc It sounds to me she needs a green card and needs your help :D
CJKent_band
7 months ago
Make-up.