What say you? WHAT SAY YOU?

Saturday, October 28, 2023 11:06 PM

35 comments

Yes on face, no on body. Overall no.
Muddy
7 months ago
I have no problem with either face or body. Got a name for her?
Lost Guy
7 months ago
I say yea. I have a fondness for fitness.
steve3000
7 months ago
Totally disgusting I'd rather have a chubby than sick looking stick
elmer
7 months ago
Horrible
misterorange
7 months ago
I'd rather let a ladyboy suck me - at least a ladyboy is trying to look feminine.
IJustwont
7 months ago
Depends on the rest of the line up at the club if I would buy a dance from her? She could sell herself with personality.
Heaven-sent
7 months ago
No thanks.
shadowcat
7 months ago
Ehhhh....
ATACdawg
7 months ago
Body is absolutely grotesque. Even without the muscles she’s way to thin. With some added weight to fill out a bit, her face could be very cute. As is - hard pass
motorhead
7 months ago
Absolutely unattractive and to the few liking them, fyi one big step on how they get there is through limiting estrogenics (female hormones) while taking anabolic andrgenic steroids, aka male hormones. the favored of this lot is oxandrolone, based off of DHT (testosterone derivative). it can be a more modest masculinizer when taken at controlled levels which is more conducive to thin cut muscle versus bulk muscle. But to achieve cut muscular abs and obs like that, zero doubt you are looking at the product of male hormone. Give that some thought. Now Credit where credit is due regarding it taking very very disciplined eating and workouts …but it’ll come with moderate to heavy use of aesthetics and cosmetics to hide/mask any conspicuous masculine side effects from facial and body hair growth to an enlarged moose knuckle (I know the subject of AAS well).
Brahma2k
7 months ago
I would give her every cent I had. She is very Sexy and gorges.
bang69
7 months ago
Way better than the fatties.
skibum609
7 months ago
Pass. Way too muscular and the poor girl completely ruined her lips
captainfun
7 months ago
Interesting responses. I think she’s incredibly hot. To each his own. I don’t get the attractive to obese women, but obviously a lot of dudes do.
Studme53
7 months ago
To me she's an 8 or 9. 9 Because of the breast implants, 8 if she has butt implants as well.
gammanu95
7 months ago
I’ve had dances with skinny, bony dancers. Not to this extent - but it’s almost painful. I like soft squishy parts. I can’t imagine how awful a dance with her would be
motorhead
7 months ago
No thanks, I'm waiting for Trixie.
gSteph
7 months ago
Btw - Her name’s Erin Mia James or Future Mrs. Stud as I like to call her
Studme53
7 months ago
We jumped the shark when even the street walkers are fat. You chubby chaser guys are ruining America. You think they be thin because their walking the street,, but no.
Studme53
7 months ago
Hot to me…I’d definitely take her. Love a woman that works out
FLAP3000
7 months ago
Not my ideal body type that I usually seek out with being that muscular, but still very attractive. I'd give her a 7.5-8 out of ten right now but if she backed off the competitive level of working out she could easily move up into the 9+ range once the muscles became just a little less pronounced.
whodey
7 months ago
I'm not a fan of when a woman gets so low on body fat she loses her tits so then needs bolt ons. Pass
JamesSD
7 months ago
she's lost her soft feminity. gone too far with her working out.
Jascoi
7 months ago
I'd buy dances, I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed. The tits and ass both look fake, but as long as they are decent quality jobs I could get over both. Would I prefer slightly less muscular, yeah. But I'd still do her without hesitation.
Dolfan
7 months ago
Right!! Lots of nay saying comments, however I’d bet my life savings she’d be a top dancer in almost every club throughout America, except for the black/Hispanic clubs.
Mate27
7 months ago
I agree with Dolfan, I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed.
Specialj
7 months ago
I like more squishy than her, but I'd take her any day over someone who's too squishy. Lose the chiseled abs, give me about 3% more body fat, and we're in business. She's hot af. I don't fuck girls who look like this, mine are more "normal" body types which I find incredibly sexy. But if given the choice between "too fit" and "not fit enough", I'm going with "too fit" every time.
5footguy
7 months ago
why not?
groundball
7 months ago
Too thin for my tastes, but if she spends as much time on kegels as she does on abs and quads, I would probably let her give it a squeeze.
datinman
7 months ago
I like the way she looks and the way she takes care of herself to keep herself in such good shape.
twentyfive
7 months ago
Her elbows are way too wrinkly. Hard pass.
Hank Moody
7 months ago
^ LOL
twentyfive
7 months ago
1. That music is fucking annoying. Sounds like one of my great aunts chewing me out. Yuck. 2. Those tits may as well be oranges. Yuck. 3. What they’re not showing is how big her clit/dick is from all the testosterone in her body. Yuck.
drewcareypnw
7 months ago
She's not what I would consider ideal but I would jump at the chance to get intimate with her.
TheeOSU
7 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion