Lip Filler

Sunday, October 29, 2023 2:56 PM
A dancer that I know posted on Instagram that she is going to get a "lip filler" next week. I guess this is another attempt to improve her appearance like boob jobs. Do men find fuller lips more attractive? Does this increase her ability to give blow jobs? To me, I think it will decrease her attractiveness.

21 comments

How does someone shadowcats age have an Instagram account while here I am, half of the time I can’t even find my phone.
shailynn
7 months ago
I've seen way too many botched 'improvements'.
Jascoi
7 months ago
I think it is hideous. Dancers seem to worship the Kardashians/Jenners and everything they do. Horrible trend.
motorhead
7 months ago
For me a natural beauty wins out every time.
FLAP3000
7 months ago
I don't like 'em. Pretty much every kind of surgical "enhancement" is a negative for me, with very few exceptions (e.g. the chick with mosquito bites who gets well done, soft, B/C cups.)
caseyx
7 months ago
I really doubt anyone thinks duck lips are natural looking. But, in my lifetime, there was only a period in the 1970s where looking natural (my preference) was part of the In Crowd's beauty standard. Duck lips don't bother me as much as breast implants that intentionally result in entirely or nearly rigid boobs. Fortunately those have declined in popularity.
ilbbaicnl
7 months ago
Every guy says they like all natural. Some of the enhancements are obvious and extreme. I’d bet upwards of 90-95% of strippers does something in addition to makeup. Butts, boobs, tummies, lips, wigs, extensions, color, eyebrows, eyelashes, botox, colored contacts and more. The job is to look good naked under spotlights. Diet and exercise can’t take care of everything, especially when they spend a lot of time drinking, eating bar food and in smoky clubs. Just have a drink, put on your beer goggles and enjoy what you see without worrying about it too much.
Hank Moody
7 months ago
Gimme natural anytime. Injected lips are awful. They don't yield, compress, nor flex at all like normal. By contrast, some of my best kissing memories have been girls with average to thin lips. My advice (as if a stripper would ever listen to me), just leave those lips alone.
Rod8432
7 months ago
To misquote Pink Floyd: “Hey! Stripper! Leave those lips alone!” Duck lips are definitely en vogue now for many, many strippers in SoCal. I think they watch “Real Housewives” and buy in. But go to Newport Beach & 85% of civilian women 30+ go there too. I feel it’s not a good look; it requires constant maintenance & repetitive procedures once you start, or else you end up looking distorted. Personally, I prefer thin & natural lips, as well as thin & natural bodies.
RiskA
7 months ago
Told my wife if it didn't improve her BJs , I was never paying for another lip injection. While the enthusiasm was there..... it felt the same.
7 months ago
Moderation is the key, as always. If she already has reasonably full lips, then a *little* lip filler might enhance the look. It's when they go over the top that it looks stupid. Will it increase her ability to give blow jobs? No, but lip articulation and shape while sucking can make or break the visual, which is about 50% of it for me. Big pouty lips sliding up and down length-wise is a beautiful thing, as is a nice set of lips wrapped around in the standard position. When they hold their lips in to avoid being toothy, for example, it just ruins the look.
5footguy
7 months ago
It depends on the amount of product. I get filler, but only half a syringe. It's subtle enough to where it's not noticable. I've worked with others who also have subtle amounts of filler and others who have lips that are about to explode. It's about what makes the individual happy and if they make more/lose money from it - oh well. They're still most likely happy with their new modification (assuming it was done by their choice). Everyone of you is into different things, looks, personalities, etc, so no need to hate on body work and modifications.
BubbleYum
7 months ago
I've had favs with breast implants. They can look believably natural. But for some reason, many have ones that don't. Or they don't follow the rules to avoid scare tissue that makes them stiff. Dancers often go back to dancing too some after getting implants because of $, and end up with scar tissue. Could be some of my favs had filler like BY gets, and I had no idea. I wonder if some women go to a bad doctor, and end up with duck lips, when they just wanted fuller but natural looking lips.
ilbbaicnl
7 months ago
^there are also different types/brands of lip filler. There are also lip filler implants. Juviderm is the most popular and lasts up to or just over a year. I get a half syringe of that. The first time or so, many girls will go to the cheapest med spa or under the table person not knowing any better for lip filler and/or Botox only to realize that business/person is cheap for a reason.
BubbleYum
7 months ago
I don't like lip filler usually, but I have seen where it looks natural. I guess I'm lucky to be Eastern European and not have those western euro paper thin lips lol.
blahblahblah23
7 months ago
I think aesthetic enhancements can be great but in natural or moderate way. The lip injections have gotten far far past moderation. So has some of the extremely long eyelashes. That long is not needed and I wonder how there eyes don’t get irritated
Brahma2k
7 months ago
I am not into makeup but even just regular falsies and not the ghetto crazy ones are super uncomfortable to wear after like 8 or 12 hours or I'm just sensitive
blahblahblah23
7 months ago
^it could be the glue you're using or it could be expired. Or if the lash dried along the eyelid in a way to where the glue is stabbing your skin. But normal store bought lashes are definitely not meant to be worn for as long as some of us wear them in a day. I'm legally blind in one eye and can only put lashes on using my sighted eye (and keeping that eye open while applying the lash to that one). I've messed up so much with that side because I literally can't do it without keeping that eye open. The worst is when I get lash glue in my eye and/or on my contact lens. The makeup struggle can be real. And men, while fillers can be over done, if it makes the individual happy, then let them be happy and just politely decline their dance/company offers. No need to be shitty because you're not into how that sex worker looks.
BubbleYum
7 months ago
“just politely decline their dance/company offers. No need to be shitty because you're not into how that sex worker looks” — When we express our feelings about fashion trends on an internet board bears no correction how we treat dancers in person. It’s not like any of are saying to a dancer “I hate your ugly lips” Men are pigs but sheesh, give us a little credit
motorhead
7 months ago
Just say no to lip filler. You’ve got a 1% chance it improves your looks.
mark94
7 months ago
I've Never Heard Of "Lip Filler".
stripperlover777
5 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion