Jury Convicts Bankman-Fried of All Fraud, Conspiracy Counts

Friday, November 3, 2023 3:44 AM
Jury Convicts Bankman-Fried of All Fraud, Conspiracy Counts [view link] Seriously, fuck this guy. Bernie Madoff fucked a lot of Boomers and Gen X. This jerk did it to Gen X, Millennials and some Zoomers. Find me someone uglier than Caroline Ellison. This guy was tossing around millions like guys toss $1s in a strip club and that was the best ass he could find?

10 comments

This guy will do hard time. Cat was out of the bag with him greasing politicians on both sides. Buh BYE. Good riddance. He is going to be someone's Butt Buddy. And he deserves all the Hell that he gets for what he did. He's looking at a max of 120 years.
mogul1985
6 months ago
Dude was selling fake money for real money and people were lining up to buy it?
Heaven-sent
6 months ago
I wonder how Ellison, Wang and Singh will be sentenced since they all plead guilty. He also dumped a bunch of money to his parents since they were “consultants” to Alameda, they get to keep all that money?
shailynn
6 months ago
His defense was "he had no idea what he was doing was illegal?" Wow, that is really weak. Did he think that would work?
RTP
6 months ago
Mogul where did you see he played both sides? On wikipedia it mentions he donated to dem politicians Also how did he sell fake money for real money?
rickmacrodong
6 months ago
Lol at Tom Brady and SBF. I think it was John Oliver who pointed it out, but if you look like SBF you should never be in the same frame as Brady. They look like two different species, and not related species either. https://youtube.com/shorts/FgbDxSMzZrQ?si=uDqvqrpIsa8Bor_a
Hank Moody
6 months ago
SBF is a pure con man, it was pretty obvious to most, remember the old adage, if it sounds like good to be true, it is.
twentyfive
6 months ago
"Mogul where did you see he played both sides? On wikipedia it mentions he donated to dem politicians" --- he also donated to some republican politicians, although the majority were dems. He definitely was playing both sides. "Also how did he sell fake money for real money?" --- BITCOIN, a lot of people call BITCOIN fake money. It's tough to argue against that IMO no matter what side of the fence you're on when it comes to purchasing/selling/or holding BITCOIN.
shailynn
6 months ago
Caroline Ellison - I love a good butterface. I bet she fucks like a bunny rabbit.
misterorange
6 months ago
How did he pull the scam in simple terms, Did he not provide the bitcoins he promised to people? Supposedly he was Jewish
rickmacrodong
6 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion