Miami vs Tampa

Tuesday, November 7, 2023 9:09 PM
I’m located in fort Myers pretty much inbetween Tampa and Miami areas as far as strip clubs go, the local clubs are ok but, I know they aren’t the best. I’ve been to Tampa area clubs and liked the pasco county clubs but was disappointed there wasn’t a lot of pole dancing. I haven’t been to Miami but based on reviews it sounds like extras are very easy to come by and there is a good amount of pole dancing. But Miami is almost all Cubans and I personally like being able to connect with my girls via conversation before makes it a lot less mechanical of a performance which is hard to do with the Cuban girls. My question is those who have been to both what are your thoughts on the two areas and what would you reccommend to a fellow PL

5 comments

Sounds like you know the fundamental differences. I've certainly been to both, but I don't bother with the Ft. Myers, Tampa, or Pasco (out west) area clubs anymore. I find the Palm Beach, Pompano, and Miami (down south) options vastly superior. The clubs down south have much better looking girls to my tastes, the amount of pole dancing varies but if that's something that matters to you there are absolutely clubs where that's there. Extras are pretty much standard fare in that they're common at the majority of clubs, just a matter of cost. As far as being able to talk, you can try the Palm Beach area. There are more English speakers in those clubs, but the quality tends to be below Pompano and Miami, and the prices are higher than Pompano. In Pompano, the dancer quality is highest and the prices are the lowest. If you find the right girl, you can do a little talking and joking out front. Often it requires the use of translator, or selecting from one of the few English speakers though. I wouldn't equate a less mechanical performance out back with English speakers though, there's an equal mix of robots regardless of nationality or languages spoken. If you spend some time and try some $10 dances with a few girls, you can usually find one with whom you make a connection and will have a good time in a room with. In Miami, things tend to be extreme. You'll find some absolute knockouts, some of the prices will be haymakers too though. It's much harder to sift through the ROB's and robots in Miami. But if you want stage dancing, places like Tootsies, Scarlett's, and Vixens have it. For me, I'd take the Pompano clubs over the other options. You can get stage dancing for sure. You'll likely have to sift through a few suitors before you find a Cuban girl who isn't overly mechanical and robotic, but they are there. The question that I can't answer though, is if its worth the drive. It's a good 3+ hours from Ft Meyers to Pompano I think, at least 2.5. That's a long ride home.
Dolfan
6 months ago
The OP presented this as an “or” question when it certainly deserves an “and” answer. Go to them all. All 3 of those areas (including Pompano) are good. I wouldn’t rule any of them out. Try them all and see what you like. Dolfan gave you some solid info. The SoFlo scene has been pretty consistent for years, and consistently better than just about anywhere else in the USA. Just enjoy it.
Hank Moody
6 months ago
^^^This. You can't go wrong. Do it all dude. I think the TB area though your gonna find less plastic. South Florida is not the first place I think of when comes to finding the GND GFE thing. Depends what your looking for.
Muddy
6 months ago
^ a parking lot that lets you sleep there!
shailynn
6 months ago
You won't find any more English speakers in Tampa than you will Fort Lauderdale. Honestly, I recall meeting more English speakers at Cheetah Pompano than I did at Oz or DD in my last trip to Clearwater. As they are equidistant in time and mileage, I would do both. For my part, I prefer Fort Lauderdale, but my business traveling takes me to Tampa more often.
gammanu95
6 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion