What SHOULD the TUSCL Top 10 Strip Clubs Be?

Sunday, November 19, 2023 12:38 AM
Some recent discussions here, such as @ilbbaicnl's recent thread about the TOP 40 have made me wonder: if I were charged with creating a TUSCL Top 10 list, what would it look like? It's a challenging question because there's plenty of good clubs I haven't tried. With that in mind, here would be my picks: 10. Pandora's Adult Cabaret, Seattle. (I've never been but the reviews indicate a well-managed indy club with plenty of mileage.) 9. Flight Club, DTW. (Extras friendly, lots of hotties.) 8. Landing Strip, DTW. (Similar talent to FC, but less expensive, better vibes.) 7. Cheetah Pompano, FLL. (Full of hot, fit Cubanas offering plenty of mileage.) 6. Desire, Providence. (This extras-friendly establishments gets regular rave reviews from a rapid fan base.) 5. Vivide, ATL. (I'm dying to check out this club, whose reviews top the unique Atlanta scene.) 4. Booby Trap, FLL. (The most under-rated club in the SoFla, in this monger's opinion. Good talent and the best value and facility in the area.) 3. Chicago Club, TJ. (This charming establishment is a must-see on a trip to TJ.) 2. Hong Kong Club, TJ. (HK has alienated many long-time regulars with rising prices and annoying policies. The recent hate is understandable, but in my view, it still tops the TJ scene with the best facility and hottest chicas.) 1. Shark's FKK, Germany. (Always gets amazing reviews on TUSCL, I'm most eager to find my way to this monger's mecca someday.) What would YOUR top 10 look like?

19 comments

"6. Desire, Providence. (This extras-friendly establishments gets regular rave reviews from a rapid fan base.)" Rapid might be an overstatement. We're all getting older...
Call.Me.Ishmael
6 months ago
Oops, I meant rabid, lol.
RonJax2
6 months ago
Given the fundamental legal differences between the US and Europe/Mexico I'm not sure it's reasonable to pit German and Mexican clubs on the same list as US clubs.
Sgtsnowman
6 months ago
I was going to say Pandora's better be in there. One of the few (usa) clubs that makes me jealous that there is nothing close to that in AZ (I know there used to be, but definitely not nowadays).
Heellover
6 months ago
I don't hate the Hong Kong club but I am very disappointed with decisions made by management. it is definitely not as good as it used to be.
Jascoi
6 months ago
To be fair it should only be US club.
Bharlem
6 months ago
@Bharlem “Life is never fair, and perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not.” ~ Oscar Wilde
CJKent_band
6 months ago
Bharlem if the site is worldwide why would should the list of top clubs be limited to just one country?
whodey
6 months ago
Vivide is only a good club on the night shift if you like dolla throw. The day shift is reported to be good for availability of extras (haven't partaken personally). Not a good club if you prefer natural blondes. Unfortunately, a lot of reviews don't describe the dancers much beyond 1-10 ratings, or calling them instagram chicks. Not consistent from one PL to another.
ilbbaicnl
6 months ago
The best strip club is truck stop shower stall. Cause when nicespice asks you for a coupon for a free shower, you say no but we can share one.
ilbbaicnl
6 months ago
@whodey because it’s largely an apples to oranges comparison when another country sanctions anything goes while the other country has very substantial limitations (even if they are not followed in some places)
Brahma2k
6 months ago
Alright, yous guys (and gal) have convinced me that it's probably unfair to compare US clubs to Mexico or Germany. And thinking further on this, if we were to do such a comparison, foreign clubs would probably dominate the list. Like Oase FKK would almost certainly make the list, even places like La Carreta (as recently reviewed by @PutaTester) would probably show up in the top 10 in a fair accounting. Not to mention, clubs in Thailand, Spain, Medellin, and other mongering friendly parts of the world. A proper accounting of best world wide clubs would probably eliminate the US clubs. That said, who is willing to take a stab at ranking the top 10 US clubs? Mine would be like the list I came up with already, except in place of the foreign clubs, I might consider adding BT's in DTW, Tootsie's, and maybe also Club 11 in Miami.
RonJax2
6 months ago
Maybe founder wants TUSCL to be a world-wide resource, not particularly for US residents. In any case, for someone in LA, a good club in TJ is probably of more interest than a good one in New Jersey. They don't care it if it's "fair"or not. Should, out of fairness, clubs in Utah be given a handicap? Because the laws there regulating strip clubs are much stricter? Even for a US resident, if they have a lot of frequent flier miles from work, the fact that FKK is in Europe may not be such a big issue. Comes back to what others have said. The list is only good as a curiosity/conversation starter. Not a lot of practical usefulness.
ilbbaicnl
6 months ago
It’s tough, how do you compare any Tijuana club or FKK club to a US club? If we’re going that route then I don’t see why a Montreal or Toronto club should be on the list as well. Bourbon Street PHX should be on here. I have no idea what it’s like post COVID point pre COVID it consistently had the hottest line up that I’d ever seen.
shailynn
6 months ago
I agree that Mexico and Germany shouldn't be on the list because there is no stripping involved in the US strip club sense. Also, they're whore houses, out front, in the open. Other comments: I wouldn't put Tootsies or E11even on the top 10 list (ok, maybe 11). I'd rather have Dean's Gold. Move Desires and Flight Club way up. Are there extras at Bourbon Street? I've had high mileage, lite GFE, dances, but no indication of extras (also wasn't looking too hard). If no extras, then it's number 10 and it's a good gate keeper spot. I'm fine with Montreal and Ontario/GTA clubs added to the list because they actually operate like actual US strip clubs. Vivide doesn't belong on the top 10 list.
chiefwiggum
6 months ago
No Extras at BSC at least in vip. I think you can suck nipples on some of the dancers (don't know how rare that is or if you'd have to be somewhat of a regular), but that's not much of an extra. I'm pretty sure that would only be with 5 dances purchased or something like that also (but it's been years since I've been there). There was a discussion somewhere that said one of the dancers offered a hj and to possibly eat the dancer out for 380? In the private room. But I don't know about that. Thought that discussion was on this site. It was within the last few months I believe, but can't remember exactly how long ago it was.
Heellover
6 months ago
The COI clubs in Southern California rate higher than the TJ clubs in my opinion for domestic US clubs.
luciuswarbaby
6 months ago
I have extensive experience in high mileage COI, clubs with lots of girls. and it is excellent. but but higher than what I have found in the Tijuana clubs???
Jascoi
6 months ago
I've been to all from your original list except Germany. From your list, we are really ranking extras friendly clubs. A non extras list would look much different. Staying with extras clubs.... I'd include the rhino in COI. Gold club Tampa is up there. Diamond dolls pompano is also worthy. If FC and LS weren't so close by, BTs in Dearborn would be thought of as a top club. It just plays 3rd to two of the all-time greats.
3 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion