Trouble in Paradise Agogo

Monday, November 20, 2023 1:28 PM
British tourist is left covered in blood by 20 women at Thai strip club. Full story with video and photos: [view link] In a related story. Steve the brother of Vivide manager, Barry and himself the former manager of Follies has recovered from the long form of Covid and is now living in Pattaya.

7 comments

I hope the guy doesn't get in trouble with the police. seems that the staff got out of hand.
Jascoi
6 months ago
We all know that stripers Gard there turf and reg's. But this takes it to a hole different level.
bang69
6 months ago
Note to self: Stay out of Thailand.
Muddy
6 months ago
No Muddy. I'm on my way next month! Just don't attempt to break up fights!
clubdude
6 months ago
The main value by far of a venue for sex workers and customers to meet: don't allow neither sketchy sex workers, nor sketchy customers. I'm sure most if not all of the women who were aggressor in that fight had been sketchy before, and the club had been too soft of them. If there aren't better clubs in that town, not worth going.
ilbbaicnl
6 months ago
This is a popular club. see the girls here: https://www.instagram.com/paradiseagogo/?hl=en Also FaceBook and Youtube.
shadowcat
6 months ago
Very hot. But, from their facial expressions, I would guess they are about as apathetic as the BGs in TJ. Seems odd they are OK with their faces being on the internet. Hopefully there is less stigma in Thailand for BGs.
ilbbaicnl
6 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion