What say you?…WHAT SAY YOU?!!!

Tuesday, November 28, 2023 3:06 PM

21 comments

Ya know, there are SO many drop dead gorgeous women on Insta that I’ve almost stopped noticing. Almost.
PhredJohnson
6 months ago
Not my type, but I see the appeal. I mean, I wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers... errr... kale. I usually much prefer these fitness models when they're between competitions and they aren't taking tons of diuretics to achieve that '2% body fat' look.
Call.Me.Ishmael
6 months ago
Negative points for fake tits, but she can still get it any time she wants.
PuddyTat69
6 months ago
Looks like a blow up doll with tattoos.
shadowcat
6 months ago
Pass. I like my women natural. I don't think there's a part of her a surgeon hasn't touched (face, tits, lipo, ass implants?)
JamesSD
6 months ago
There are other, more appealing, photosets on her insta. The linked vid, not so much.
gammanu95
6 months ago
my theory is that all those Australians and New Zealanders look better than they *actually* do because it's their summer right now so they're running around in bikinis with a great tan while I'm freezing my ass off up here in the wind chill and lake effect.
groundball
6 months ago
Oh good, another testosterone (or its derivatives) infused model in a tuscl discussion posting. The nature of going to a SC Is to see the lifetime results of estrogen (with a shout out to genetics and aesthetics procedures). If you need a woman more highly testosterone infused, you’re looking for a different kind of club than tuscl promotes.
Brahma2k
6 months ago
Ok, Ok, How about this one? [view link]
Studme53
6 months ago
No. 2nd one? Hmmm
gSteph
6 months ago
Not gonna blame anyone who finds her hot; probably would have at one point myself. Not anymore. Pass.
georgmicrodong
6 months ago
I’m gonna pass on both
Muddy
6 months ago
2nd one, negative points for fake tits too, but hotter than the first. I'd let her wrap those legs around my face any day. Butt may be fake, but I don't mind that. I don't know why I hate fake tits but don't mind BBL.
PuddyTat69
6 months ago
Her butt is a little too big for my taste. But other then that SEXY.
bang69
6 months ago
#2: those calves. Did you see her calves. OMfG- the most fucking perfect fucking calves fucking ever.
gammanu95
6 months ago
Is #2 a biological woman?
JamesSD
6 months ago
So many women getting cut more than a Kardashian. No thanks, and double no thanks to all the tats.
shailynn
6 months ago
Not a fan of the Earl Campbell thighs on the Second one
motorhead
6 months ago
^ Ha ha - Skoal baby.
Studme53
6 months ago
"Really Like That Girl In The Instagram Link" "Super Toned With That Hair Pulled Back!"
stripperlover777
2 months ago
I guess I have the good luck of being realatively easy to please. If we were on the same page about boundaries, I could exclusively get dances with here for the rest of my life, and feel satisfied with that. But any decent club has dancers who are as good looking as she is. I don't have much use for cheesecake shots, unless the woman is both hot and unusual looking.
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion