Grand Theft Auto VI

Wednesday, December 6, 2023 12:34 AM
Some of us play video games some of us don’t or you’re like me and wish I had the time to play video games. The trailer for one of the most popular (and violent) video game series ever was released today, but leaked sometime on monday night. Grand Theft Auto IV - in this installment it’s to take place in a fictional Miami. The trailer looks insane, I think I saw dolfan in the background somewhere. Be patient though - this is the 1st trailer for the new game and it’s not expected to be released until 2025 at the earliest. As for playing, I bought the new Xbox almost 2 years ago and still haven’t hooked it up. Some day… some day… https://youtu.be/inQelDKULOQ?feature=shared

12 comments

That's me on the front of that boat about 40s in. That's my cousin Billy Ray watering his lawn a few seconds later.
Dolfan
5 months ago
I haven't played a video game in a while but GTA: Vice City was awesome. I look back at those graphics and think was really that bad?
Muddy
5 months ago
Damn, the graphics are amazing. But I just want to punch a bum in the face and take his shoes.
misterorange
5 months ago
Video games have come a long way from Galaga and Asteroids
captainfun
5 months ago
ping pong was my favorite!
Jascoi
5 months ago
Dolfan is that really you? That is pretty cool....were you aware of it beforehand?
Specialj
5 months ago
Jascoi I'm guessing you meant pong
Specialj
5 months ago
Modern video games are too detailed or ripoffs. GTA, Red Dead Redemption, etc., require you to take showers, change clothes, and remember all these quests and combos. If you break for a couple of weeks, you forget everything. The ripoffs are shit like COD, where idiots buy all these upgrades and cheats and suck the fun out of it for casual players.
gammanu95
5 months ago
My little brother (who's in his early 60s) is an addict to GTA. now he's willing to go spend thousands on a up-to-date computer and monitor for his gameplay. I told him forget all that and just play Candy crush on his phone. but I guess there's some people addicted to that too.
Jascoi
5 months ago
I've always been a gamer from back when our dad took us to the arcades. I've owned many consoles but the last one I owned was ps2 and that was over a decade ago. Now a days miscellaneous games on my phone and tablet are enough to "scratch the itch".
Specialj
5 months ago
No man, not really me. And I don't have a cousin Billy Ray.
Dolfan
5 months ago
It's set in South Florida. Can't wait to visit the clubs in virtual life!
Nixur68
5 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion