TUSCL's favorite Christmas tradition

Wednesday, December 6, 2023 2:31 PM
Christmas lights strung up outside... Check. Tree is up and trimmed . . . Check. Stockings hung by Family Room fireplace. . . Check. All of the gnomes, snow globes, Santa statues, candles, and other indoor decorations. . Check. So, what the fuck did I miss? Oh, yeah! The Booby Advent Calendar! [view link] Merry Christmas, pervs!

19 comments

Yeah I knew something was missing but couldn't put my finger on it. Now I can put my hand on it, lol
TheeOSU
5 months ago
Outstanding!
drewcareypnw
5 months ago
Thanks!
Hank Moody
5 months ago
YES!! Thank you 😊 Seems a little - er - weighted - toward the bigger presents 🎁, but no problem. Dec 3rd my favorite so far.
gSteph
5 months ago
Ahhh, the simple pleasures in life! Titties for the holidays. Thanks for posting this.
Huntsman
5 months ago
Noice!! Finally a thread worth viewing on this site.
Mate27
5 months ago
Boobs!
Muddy
5 months ago
Love it!
Rob1115
5 months ago
Don't forget the sister site: https://booty-christmas.com/
Ferdinx
5 months ago
A Papi Chulo mode? Or too small. IMO, that's perfect ass for doggie https://booty-christmas.com/day-9-Princess-haze-christmas-advent-calendar-sexy-boobs-video
gammanu95
5 months ago
^ noice!! Keep the tradition going
Mate27
5 months ago
Yesterday's girl (the 12th) warrants the bump. She would get all my money in the club.
datinman
5 months ago
Bump.
Mate27
5 months ago
December 7 all the way !
motorhead
5 months ago
December 15th for the nicest red head award.
gSteph
5 months ago
This one goes way back: Getting into the Holiday Spirit EastCoaster December 11, 2017 Since Donald Trump wants to bring "Merry Christmas" back, I figure we all need to do our part in making spirits bright. Last year about this time I wrote and posted a review of Follies, which Shadowcat kindly re-posted as a discussion so more people could see it, and it was well received. Because we have had so many new people join TUSCL this year, I thought I'd run it again. Enjoy! A Visit with Mrs. Claus (with sincere apologies to Clement Clarke Moore) Two days before Christmas with nothing to do, I pulled up to Follies at just about noon. No parking valet charge, and plenty of space; Not even a cover to get in the place. The club was real dark, as it normally is; The john's on the right, so I stopped in to whiz. I went to the corner to seek out a chair; 'Twas nice to see Shadowcat already there. It was a tad early, I'll have to admit But it wasn't a minute before I was hit. A pretty Latina with natural C's Came right up and asked, "Can I dance for you, please?" I wasn't quite ready, but what could I do? She was eager and willing, and I liked the view. The lights on her outfit gave off a nice glow; It all made me wonder just what was below. Her breasts were both nestled all snug in her top; I said "Please start dancing, I'll say when to stop." When what to my wandering eyes did appear But a nice pair of boobies so free and so clear. Then once she was naked and started to dance She insisted on putting her hand down my pants. It felt really good, but I asked her to stop Since I wanted to wait until later to pop. When out on the floor there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my chair to see what was the matter. Two girls near the stage were engaged in a spat, But the bouncers insisted, "We'll have none of that!" The dancers by now numbered 30 or so; With plenty to choose from, it's hard to say no. At ten bucks a dance and the songs pretty long, You know that it really is hard to go wrong. To my little corner the dancers they came, And I whistled, and shouted, and called them by name: "Now, Shelby! now, Heather! now Nikki and Roxie! Hey, Tommie and Carmen, you're both lookin' foxy!" But there on the stage as I took in the scene Was the sexiest Mrs. Claus I'd ever seen. She dressed all in fur, but that didn't last long; In ten seconds flat she stripped down to a thong. Her eyes, how they twinkled! Her nipples, so merry! Her cheeks were like roses, now let's see that cherry! A wink of her eye and her thong disappeared; The crowd roared approval as everyone cheered. Just then, in an instant, she headed offstage, And I knew that I'd have to be quick to engage. I asked "Would you come with me to VIP?" She said, "I would love to, just please follow me." The fee to the floor guy was 52 clams; I knew we'd have privacy, there are no cams. Tore open the beads and I sat on the seat; No doubt in my mind, I was in for a treat. She spoke not a word, but went straight to her work; Unbuckled my pants and then started to jerk. She hummed a few Billy Joel songs on the mic, And then Frank Sinatra, so what's not to like? When finished, I paid her the price we agreed And tipped her a little for doing the deed. When placing a finger just under my nose I had a reminder of her fragrant rose. The afternoon traffic would soon become slow; My funds now depleted, I might as well go. I had to exclaim as I ended my stay – "Happy Follies to all, and to all a good day!"
shadowcat
5 months ago
Bump
gSteph
5 months ago
Thanks for sharing. Have to give the tree credit for carrying that much saline and still being alive.
rickdugan
5 months ago
Always nice to see the Booby Advent Calendar. ^^^ shadowcat, thanks for resurrecting my Christmas-themed ode to the late, lamented Follies. A little piece of trivia: the original "A Visit from St. Nicholas" poem by Clement Clarke Moore was first published December 23, 1823 -- exactly 200 years ago today. We'll see how long my version lasts... Merry Christmas to all you mongers out there!
EastCoaster
5 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion