Visiting Tampa…

Wednesday, December 6, 2023 5:31 PM
Any clubs worth dropping in on a Thursday - Monday time period? Coming from jersey. Used to Playhouse and a few lane north jersey clubs.

8 comments

Any self-respecting PL visiting Tampa should go to Mons Venus, at least once to say you’ve been there! Read the reviews!
azdd
5 months ago
Hi. My 3.5 cents (due to inflation) is definitely read the boards. I read them and decided NOT to go to Mons Venus just because it seemed like it would be expensive and not entirely what I was looking for. If you have easy access to transportation, your options far exceed the Tampa area as Clearwater and Pasco County should be in play and there are lots of possibilities there. Have fun!
lurkingdog
5 months ago
Mons Venus is all right. It's as good or better than Oz. Clearwater is clearly better :) But, not by much. I haven't been there in over a year, but my co-worker was just there and we both think Pasco is highly overrated and definitely not worth the drive. Stay in Pinnellas. My favorite was Diamon Dolls.
chiefwiggum
5 months ago
Mons used to be great, but those days are past. OZ is definitely a place to hit, beautiful women and the right one will rock your world back in VIP. Regular lap dances can be a lot of fun too, again with the right girl.
Alfredo_Darke
5 months ago
Red Room Brass Flamingo Bare Assets OZ Diamond Dolls Class Act Gold Scarletts I would check those out for more mileage.
Muddy
5 months ago
You will be disappointed with Mons. Its the Pats Steaks of Tampa clubs. A shadow of its past and a tourist trap.
OG12346
5 months ago
Mons is a shell of its former glory since the covid reno. So very sad. I don't recommend. Odyssey for looks, Pasco for mileage.
mjx01
5 months ago
Oz (Clearwater). Topless and alcohol. Hottest dancers generally. Extra menu a bit more costly but fun even without that. Bare Assets (Pasco). Nude and alcohol. Local bar feel. Hit and miss but full menu. 30-to-40 minutes from Tampa. Atlantis (Clearwater). Topless and alcohol. Sure thing and attractive Cubans. Penthouse Club. Pasties and alcohol. Hot ladies but more of a party scene. Good eye candy and okay lapdances nothing extra. But fun vibe. Generally good for group of guys after steak dinner nearby and not looking to go across the bay to Clearwater. Mons. Nude and no alcohol. Living off last century reputation. For amateurs not seasoned strip clubbers. 2001. Nude and no alcohol. The worst. But great invesment for its owners who still continue to profit off drunken nitwits from cover charges and dance and dancer fees. But not a place for a strip club connoisseur.
johnsonj
5 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion