Australia 2AMer

Sunday, December 10, 2023 10:03 PM
Two men, both aged 24, have been charged after a 19-year-old man was shot in the leg outside a Melbourne strip club. Two men were arguing inside The Men's Gallery on Lonsdale Street just after 4am yesterday when the fight spilled outside and the gunman allegedly opened fire. The 19-year-old, who was a patron at the club, was rushed to the Royal Melbourne Hospital in a stable condition with a gunshot wound.

6 comments

So the gunman shot and missed and hit a passer by? I guess this shows you another problem with strict gun laws. I makes it hard for criminals to practice. So, even when they're only shooting at another criminal, they're likely to hit a non-criminal instead, due to being a bad shot.
ilbbaicnl
5 months ago
Should have gone to New Zealand.
motorhead
5 months ago
Hmmm....wasn't the gun buyback supposed to miraculously prevent such events? Take note, those that are attempting to take away arms of US residents.
funonthaside
5 months ago
It seems like must crazy international stories come from Australia. Is Australia just the international version of Floriduh?
shailynn
5 months ago
^ as a Floridian I resemble that remark
twentyfive
5 months ago
Shit... Was there like 2 weeks ago, would have never anticipated an Aussie am-er
mjx01
5 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion