[OT]: Banshee

Monday, December 11, 2023 5:47 PM
A few weeks ago I was trying to find the next TV series to watch. I was thinking of “Bosch” but it got some thumbs down reviews on Reddit calling it just another procedural you’d find on NBC. But the series “ Banshee” came up as highly recommended so I gave it a try. I’m almost finished with the last (season 4) season. First and foremost - it has some great nudity and sex. Particularly season one. They really toned it down. And season 3 and 4 there was virtually none. It reminds me of “Justified ” but amped up a hundred times on steroids. Some people love the martial arts and over the top fight scenes but that’s the least interesting part for me. And one complaint - there’s almost too much going on. The Ukrainian mafia, The bad Amish, the Aryan Brotherhood Neo-Nazis, the rogue Marines, the Native American gang on the Rez, all the warring drug gangs. The women are genuinely hot. Ana/ Carrie is super fit. Face a bit of the Eastern Euro angular shape. Great sex scenes Siobhan. The hot female cop. Least amount of nudity but super cute face and nice body. Nola Longshadow. Not enough airtime. Hot AF But far and away the best was Rebecca. The Amish girl gone bad. A stunning face and killer body. Plenty of nudity early on.

1 comment

I watched Bosch because I read all of the books. The storyline for a season follows pretty closely to a single book. The same writer is also the writer of the Lincoln Lawyer books and movies. In fact, the main character in the Lincoln Lawyer is Bosch's step brother and the stories tie together at times. Banshee was a good series. Also enjoyed Boardwalk Empire.
mike710
5 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion