#CancelReductionMammaplasty

Thursday, December 21, 2023 7:02 PM
Forget Israel. Forget Trump. Forget Red China. The real threats to world peace are the so-called "doctors" who perform breast reduction surgery! Can you imagine Sydney Sweeney without her incredible funbags on that thin, lovely, frame? That would be the real crime against humanity! [view link]

9 comments

The women I've known who have gotten breast reductions did so because their G-H cups were fucking up their back. They were still solid E's even after the reduction. Glad she didn't get hers reduced though. Yum.
PuddyTat69
5 months ago
This is why the first Moon base should be a strip club. One-six gravity, so DDDs would weigh as much as As, so no back pain.
ilbbaicnl
5 months ago
I'm fine with a woman going down to a DD/F cup. Natural DDs are amazing but more than that is too much.
JamesSD
5 months ago
This is a cause we can all get on board with.
Muddy
5 months ago
She's really not "big".
ww
5 months ago
yes, "D' is big; especially naturals and especially on her frame Body shape: Hourglass Dress size (US): 6 Breasts-Waist-Hips: 36-23.4-36 inches (91-60-91 cm) Shoe size (US): 6.5 Bra size: 34D Cup size (US): D Height: 5’ 3” (161 cm) Weight: 126 pounds (57 kg) Natural breasts or implants: Natural
gammanu95
5 months ago
Not big enough where you need to consider reducing them. The claim of the average breast size bra is 34DD, so Sweeney is basically average size. I've been with women of size H. THAT'S BIG! We can agree to disagree.
ww
5 months ago
I know one dancer who had a light reduction and nipple repositioning that moved her from meh to WOW category. She is now a 36C
ATACdawg
5 months ago
It's not that predictable who will or won't have back pain with a certain breast size. The density of breast tissue also varies a lot from woman to woman. Another big issue is when your boobs are big enough so that the bottom of your boob rests on your upper abdomen when you're sitting or standing. You get a big buildup of sweat in the area where they touch, which can lead to skin irritation/inflammation, as well as just being uncomfortable. Generally, when females like having bigger boobs, it's because they are very extroverted, or they were an A/B in high school, and filled out later. Males are more overtly boob creepy as teenagers. Females who deal with a lot of that boob creepiness from a young age are more cringed by it their whole lives.
ilbbaicnl
5 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion