7-ups and lap dances; a haiku

Saturday, December 30, 2023 12:43 AM
The hottest girls in the club Don't do lappers now. How much money in pole work?

21 comments

They’re waiting for their whales to arrive.
Mate27
5 months ago
Dancers Sometimes Like The VIP, Pole Dances Or Just Sitting With Their Clientele. I've Never Had A Issue Finding A Hot Strip Girl For Dances. I Guess Some Strip Club Girls Are Different Than Others.
stripperlover777
5 months ago
Customers are too pervy Most all want extras So hot girls stick to the pole
doctorevil
5 months ago
Of course this depends on the club. I’d say a larger club that has several stages the dancers rotate through they can get a lot of stage tips, but that has to be combined with something - just what mate said, a small pool of whales or favorites dropping money. I’ve seen girls sit and wait all night for a whale to show up and blow off numerous customers while she waits. I’ve even had dancers leave my lapdance mid-dance because a bouncer came and got her because her “whale” arrived and was asking for her. This reminds me of a situation I ran into. A few years ago I was in Vegas with a bunch of guys. We went to Sapphires one night, there were 12 guys in the group. We sat down, there were these two really hot dancers nearby and I told them please come over. They said “oh we only do VIP.” I said “okay thank you.” The next 2 hours we all bought each other lapdances and drinks, each of us spent a minimum of $200 each. Not big baller money by Vegas means at all but still $2,500 from a group of guys in 2 hours should be somewhat significant anywhere right? Those two dancers that rejected us stood in the same spot for those 2 hours and never moved. When we got up and left I went over and said to them “we just spent over $2,500 and would have loved to get some lapdances from you, while you two stood in the same spot the entire time. May want to change your strategy.” No response and a confused look on their faces. I get it, I’m in sales and and I ignore small customers everyday because I have to cater to big customers, but some days I find myself in a town with no big customers so I have to focus on several small customers because that’s all that is available.
shailynn
5 months ago
Instructions necessary Mongers can be dense Point went right over his head 😂
Hank Moody
5 months ago
Sad to see the hottest girls Only on the stage My lap is very lonely
steve3000
5 months ago
Good stuff
Muddy
5 months ago
I never see a Cuban get up on stage. It's "wanna dance" and 1 minute into the dance it is "VIP?"
shadowcat
5 months ago
The hottest girls in the club Want VIP cash Or to see it rain on stage The cheap ass guys in the club Just want to see cunt And tip a dolla up close
Hank Moody
5 months ago
The last time I was at Oz in Clearwater I walked in while a flawless 10 was on stage. As soon as i had a beer and seat I tippes her $10 singles at the tip rail, exchanged names, and got her to agree to.finding me for dance next. Then I learned that she was not taking off her tops or bottoms for the entire stage set, and went back a guy who she did not leave all night. Nobody tipped her twice after seeing it once. Yesterday, at Vixens Fort Myers, I tipped one of the two hottest girls in the club. She was a spinner Latina with a excellent pole skills and an impressively hard little body. Just her voice and accent during small talk at the tip rail turned me on. Then she sat alone, in a booth, after kissing and thanking all us tippers after her set. She accepted no requests to join anyone at a table or go to the LD room. The other hottest girl in the club just floated from table to table, talking to other dancers and the customers they were sitting with. She never approached any customers who were alone (without a dancer). All of these girls were only making stage money, and I saw no one tip them a second time after getting shot down the first. None of these girls were new or shy, and the two Latinas were likely Cuban.
gammanu95
5 months ago
I want to have fun But the girls remain aloof Damn phone addiction
steve3000
5 months ago
I've seen this scenario repeated many times in different clubs. A stripper finishes her set, collects her stage tip money and immediately goes to the bar to sit with some local who didn't tip, didn't buy any dances and who left his bar seat only to take a piss. She stays with him until her next set and then returns when she is finished. I keep wondering when is this guy going to drop some cash?
WiseToo
5 months ago
^ what make you think he’s not doing anything for her ? This comes up every now and then, but you really have no idea what their relationship is.
twentyfive
5 months ago
What is she doing? There is money to be made! We will never know...
steve3000
5 months ago
“ I keep wondering when is this guy going to drop some cash?” So you were stalking her 100% of the time and are 100% certain he never handed or Zelled her any cash? If not, you have no idea what you are talking about
doctorevil
5 months ago
Tits and ass display Hot girls make bank for nothing Broke men leave horny
Electronman
5 months ago
Ha ha - don’t try to figure them out. There’s a million reasons, legitimate and crazy, why they do what they do. They’re not working a civilian job for a reason.
Studme53
5 months ago
Went in for blow job Damn that body spoke to me Used all three inputs
misterorange
5 months ago
The wise men have spoken - read these statements again - they are so so true… “I want to have fun But the girls remain aloof Damn phone addiction” “What is she doing? There is money to be made! We will never know...” “Ha ha - don’t try to figure them out. There’s a million reasons, legitimate and crazy, why they do what they do. They’re not working a civilian job for a reason.”
shailynn
5 months ago
Haiku isn’t for me. Lollipops the only thing i suck. Fuck you, you cuck!
Mate27
5 months ago
If you see them just hanging out with some dude that never tips or gets dances he’s their sugar daddy or drug dealer. In either case move along you are invisible.
jusflor
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion