New Year’s Resolutions

Sunday, December 31, 2023 8:26 PM
This rick hopes all you damn dirty apes had a good holiday, regardless of what the fuck you celebrate. Even the wackos like Skifredo. I’m back from the good eatin’ wildebeest festival ready for 2024. I have made the resolution to be even more rick than I currently am. Imma go for long drives with a rickarita in one hand a gin rickey in the other. Imma devour more wildebeest. And Imma have more uninhibited rick bangin’ of the sexy females. Looking forward to a roarin’ good ‘24. What are your resolutions? ROAR!!!

10 comments

Great post to wrap up 2023, Lion! May your Rick-ness rub off on other tuscl patrons going forward into 2024. Without you, this would be just another review site for Mongering. Way to take it to the next level.
Mate27
5 months ago
I don't make any
bang69
5 months ago
Last year was: stop drinking. That worked out well. This year is going to be: get in shape. ...and keep getting dirty lap dances from local area strippers, naturally.
drewcareypnw
5 months ago
1600 x 900
ilbbaicnl
5 months ago
I have resolved to make no resolutions - a resolution I'm pretty sure I can keep!!!😉
ATACdawg
5 months ago
New Years resolutions are a chump's game.
Call.Me.Ishmael
4 months ago
I’m going to try to actually use a planner consistently. THIS will be the year I don’t forget it exists by the end of the month.
nicespice
4 months ago
Most New Year's resolutions are garbage, but you always have to be working on yourself. Here are mine. 1. Finish revising my first novel by June 30; be publishing or looking for an agent after that. 2. Cut down on drinking; I won't be able to for at least 6 and probably 12 months anyways for medical reasons. 3. Exercise every single day, even if it's just a walk outside (credit to Goldman Sachs Elevator for this) 4. Go on at least two 7+ day international vacations, of which at least one is solo. 5. Get my red belt in martial arts. 6. Spend more time with my parents, who are in their mid-70s. 7. Enjoy the company of beautiful women!
PuddyTat69
4 months ago
@ns why not just use Google Calendar? Are you afraid incel nerds from Google will stalk you? I have a backlog of tasks in Google Calendar from since 2021. Works great.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
I'm going to stay out of clubs unless I'm at a meetup or on wingman duty. No new girls in the lineup unless I meet them through ones I know already. This might fail spectacularly, especially since I heard a rumor my favorite club is reopening soon, but it seemed like a good idea at the time lol
wallanon
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion