First 2AMer of 2024 Atlanta

Monday, January 1, 2024 3:03 PM
ATLANTA, Ga. (Atlanta News First) - A person was shot Monday morning at a Decatur strip club, DeKalb County police said. The incident happened near 3:30 a.m. at Pin Up’s Strip Club off E Ponce De Leon Avenue. Police said the victim was shot in the leg. The victim’s condition is currently unknown. Check back with Atlanta News First for updates.

3 comments

I was just at Pinups for the first time a few weeks ago after always wanting to check it out on trips to Atlanta over the years. I have typically avpided since so far east and north of where I generally go. I was surprised to see how built up it is in the area - businesses and housing. I always figured it’d be in the middle of no where. A shooting definitely doesn’t help it’s chance to survive. Hope it doesn’t go the way of Follies.
captainfun
4 months ago
Pinups is actually in a pretty nice area but they seem to have a lot of trouble with incidents. I wish the Oasis thing had been true. I never remember hearing about incidents at Oasis.
boomer79
4 months ago
The owner of Pinups pulled a fast one on the Oasis owner but I hear that Oasis is now taking over the Allure spot on Cheshire Bridge
KbcATL
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion