What's it called?

Wednesday, January 3, 2024 2:29 PM
A short time ago I was negotiating a VIP session with a black chick that was my type. We agreed on the standard club price but not on the service. She would not do that standard BJ or FS covered or not but instead she offered to lubricate her ass cheeks and let me rub my boner between them without any anus penetration. Is this a black thing and does it have an urban name? BTW I passed.

19 comments

It is called “Sliding your hot dog between the buns?”
shailynn
4 months ago
It's called getting screwed, not in a good way !
twentyfive
4 months ago
I think it's called an assjob. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ass+job
wallanon
4 months ago
I guess links on the site work differently now. You get the idea.
wallanon
4 months ago
Called an assjob, or Italian (just like Greek is anal and Russian is titty fucking).
PuddyTat69
4 months ago
I don't know it to be specifically a black thing
PuddyTat69
4 months ago
Did you say “whachoo talkin’ ‘bout? Da shadowcat don’t do no frickin’ assjobs! Nope, shadowcat don’ play dat game.”? If you didn’t, you should have. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
4 months ago
idk what it's called, if it has a name, but a chick recently offered the same to me. I never discuss what specifically we're gonna do in a room beforehand, I usually just roll the dice. Thankfully this chick brought it up beforehand. I also passed. We had been having a good time out front, sharing a few drinks and laughs. And I appreciated her bringing up her no sex rule prior to getting in the room, so I did give her a modest tip before I sent her on her way. I don't think it's a black thing, but this was also a black chick. I've heard of chicks with giant, soft asses doing such things before, but this was a slim girl with a smaller, firm ass.
Dolfan
4 months ago
Hot dogging, intergluteal, or outercourse are some terms for this.
drewcareypnw
4 months ago
Stay with TUSCL and learn something every day. Ass job as defined by Urban Dictionary was the term I was looking for.
shadowcat
4 months ago
I did it with a white Brazilian babe, so not just a Black thing. Not ideal, but she had a killer ass and I made a mess all over her lower back, which I look back fondly on.
Studme53
4 months ago
My-tits-are-too-small-for-russian?
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
What's it called? Um, a lot of fucking fun?
skibum609
4 months ago
Camel slide/stripper slide?
Context22
4 months ago
The AME version of the Mormon slide?
motorhead
4 months ago
My profile pic is the preferred result in this beloved fetish of mine. Assjob, Hotdogging, whatever you call it, I love it!
TFP
4 months ago
...a good time..
funonthaside
4 months ago
My friends and I called it... PIG IN A BLANKET.
crsm27
4 months ago
ay tfp, that profile pic is a work of art. if dali, picasso and some others from that art gang were perverts they too would consider that pic worthy of being hung up at the metropolitan museum of art.
rattdog
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion