Sapphire New York
333 E 60th St New York, NY 10022

Bar tender suing club. Claims it's a prostitution ring. Bar tender looks hot.

Friday, January 5, 2024 5:01 AM
Full story and photos: [view link]

10 comments

2024 is only 4 days old, and several odd events have already transpired. so it figures this would be the year when i see for the first time ever the words human resources and strip club in a same story. did she she honestly think HR is going to give out a citation to the guy that runs the joint who also is well known as a loan shark?
rattdog
4 months ago
Hmmmm.... 1 - She accepted a job as a bartender at a strip club, and is surprised about hearing sexual comments about her and her appearance 2 - She must not be a very good bartender, if she can't find a new job in NYC quickly 3 - She was upset about being moved to restaurant section, where she would less frequently hear and observe objectionable behavior, due to making less money; make a choice, honey....you clearly want the $ without the related environment. I'm sure Olive Garden is hiring, and that you would NEVER, as a blond woman, hear sexually-driven comments or be subject to advances by customers smh. 4 - She saw her prior colleagues rake in $25m in a lawsuit, so she has determined she will hit her payday. 5 - Anyone who accepts work at a strip club should not be allowed to complain about being in a toxic environment. When you chase higher income, you will likely encounter increased toxicity. There is a reason certain jobs pay more....otherwise, people wouldn't do them. In this case, the higher income is due to higher tips due to being objectified by horny men seeing naked women in a strip club, while fantasizing about seeing the bartender naked. 6 - Imagine being HR rep at Sapphires and NOT siding with management/ownership. Wouldn't end well for him/her. Besides, there is a theory throughout the corporate world that HR exists for the benefit of management, rather than employees (despite employees viewing HR as someone they can go to resolve issues). 7 - She looks liG influencer wannabe who is using this to draw attention to herself. 8 - She stated she shouldn't have to exploit herself at work to have equal respect: I bet she earns far more than the doorguy or DJ, though, due to being an attractive woman.
funonthaside
4 months ago
Yeah, she's pretty sexy BUT you can tell she applies her makeup with a paint roller. She clearly sees her days making money off her appearance are ending and is looking for a soft landing.
gammanu95
4 months ago
There was exactly one comment on the news article, which said, "Why would apply to a strip club if you didn't want to be surrounded by women selling their bodies?" j.m.w from Houston is all of us.
wallanon
4 months ago
She looks pretty good, I'd fuck her. Not hot enough that I'd bother trying to hit on her in the strip club though.
Dolfan
4 months ago
Daily Mail is mostly a tabloid and most of the stories they run are click bait. So, most of this story is likely horseshit.
Call.Me.Ishmael
4 months ago
In general, it seems like the past ten years or so has been a time period where “doing things the way they always been done” doesn’t protect a group or individual from social or legal consequences like it might have in a different era. It’s probably a good idea to keep that in mind, keep eyes peeled on social trends, and consider their behavior accordingly. But in this particular case, is Sapphire going to be protected? I’d say most likely yes, and I agree that this article is probably just tabloid click bait.
nicespice
4 months ago
Hard to get a good look at the dancers - but what I can see I’d choose the bartender over any of those dancers
motorhead
4 months ago
Daily mail is some kinda spam lol
blahblahblah23
4 months ago
When doing illegal stuff, it's not very smart to assume anyone else go along with it. If a dancer doesn't give you the "club standard" level of contact, suck it up, stop after one song. If club staff expects you treat them at though they were working at Denny's, suck it up. Club management should have told the customer to cool it, or leave. If they didn't, like they say, a fool and his money. An employer cannot legally tell an employee to just tolerate sexual harassment. Maybe the club could get the waitstaff to sign an agreement saying they acknowledge they will see nudity, hear lewd comments, and be solicited for sexual acts as part of their job. But, you can't ask someone to sign that they agree to be solicited for a crime.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion