The Murder of Detroit Stripper Tamara Greene

Saturday, January 6, 2024 1:54 PM
Tamara Greene was a stripper who, according to rumors, was giving a lap dance to Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick at a wild party at the Manoogian Mansion when the Mayor's wife came in and assaulted her. Greene was murdered a year later. The murder has not been solved, but people have speculated that Mayor Kilpatrick had a hand in her death, perhaps using Detroit police to kill Greene. Green's daughter is seeking justice in the attached story. I have no direct knowledge of the case, but around 2010 a dancer friend of mine claimed she had been at the party at the Manoogian Mansion (which is the residence of the Detroit mayor.) And Kilpatrick was as shady as a politician can get. [view link]

4 comments

Here is another story that contains a video by Tamara Greene's daughter. [view link]
jackslash
4 months ago
He was such a great mayor (sarcasm).
shailynn
4 months ago
For those of us who know of her story and those of us who knew her, this is a very touchy subject. I began dancing a few years after her murder, but one of my house moms knew her and doesn't talk about her. She'll answer questions, but beats around the bush with her answers. I've met Strawberry's daughter and knew better than to bring anything up. I treated her with complete respect and admired her hustle. A baby stripper was once talking about how Strawberry was her backup stage name and I was like, "oooh. 😬 Please choose another." That name kinda has a special meaning behind it in the Detroit club scene for the hose of us who know the story. What happened to Strawberry could happen to any of us who work private parties and it's wild that so many girls just don't care or are oblivious to how dangerous private parties can be.
BubbleYum
4 months ago
One of my favs did private parties, but she would bring her own security guard.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion