Snowy Day Blues

Saturday, January 6, 2024 8:17 PM
While us poor saps in the Northeast are stuck inside without the ability to justify sneaking out, thanks to the first meaningful snowfall of the season in the Northeast, I envy fellow PLs in warmer climates who can proceed with their indulgence as normal. As much as OF and other outlets are unappealing to me, I may just need to keep myself occupied until I escape again.

11 comments

Who says you can't go out just because it has snowed? I can't tell you the number of times I went to help a friend/relative/coworker/whoever clear their driveway or sidewalk because they couldn't because of a bad back/shoulder/knee or they were sick or just too old to do it themselves. For longer trips I have also had to go pick a buddy up from the hospital after getting checked out and to take him to wherever his car was towed to after sliding into a ditch. If you are extra handy you can also go help a friend figure out why his furnace isn't working. Once I used the excuse that I had to go help my sister teach her teenage son how to drive in the snow since she was nervous about driving in the snow and her husband was out of town on business.
whodey
4 months ago
All good points. Time to get more creative, I suppose.
funonthaside
4 months ago
It does take a bit more motivation to move around under less than optimal weather conditions. Even a dreary rain could keep a PL indoors.
ww
4 months ago
Be careful I’ve been out on the road in a blizzard before, nothing to do but sit in a hotel room so “hey let’s white knuckle it to a strip club,” only to find it empty as well.
shailynn
4 months ago
I'm sitting in my hotel room in Thailand. temperatures have been running in the low 90s during the day. but it's just too dang humid to be comfortable!
Jascoi
4 months ago
It was a decent day in Seattle. My favorite club was absolutely loaded with way more dancers than normal for a Saturday day shift.
Context22
4 months ago
Yeah I said screw it too
Muddy
4 months ago
Where I live south of Boston, we have nothing so far. They keep saying on the news that the wind is going to shift later in the afternoon and the rain will turn to snow even here and then we might get 1 to 3 inches. Big deal.
crosscheck
4 months ago
You think you have it bad? It's Sunday in Atlanta and all clubs within the city limits are forced to close.
shadowcat
4 months ago
You could make a snow angel and then do bukkake on her. But risky if you don't have a privacy fence.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
Not to mention the possibility of a frozen willy!!!🥶
ATACdawg
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion